Random good picture Not show
1. People should decrease the amount of fat they eat.
2. There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
3. There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
4. There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
5. Any decrease in tourism could have serious repercussions for the local economy.
6. The population began to decrease.
7. Is crime on the decrease?
8. There has been a decrease in imports.
9. There has been some decrease in imports.
10. The birthrate is on the decrease.
11. I haven't noticed much decrease in interest.
12. The government wants to decrease population growth.
13. There has been a steady decrease of temperature.
14. The decrease in sales was almost 20 percent.
15. The prices of polymers and suchlike materials will decrease.
16. Police report a decrease in violent deaths.
17. Marriage is still on the decrease.
18. Attacks of asthma decrease in frequency through early adult life.
19. The report's finding on the decrease in violent crime supports the police chief's claims.
20. The decrease in the number of bicycles and cars might give rise to another new set of problems.
21. There has been some decrease in military spending this year.
22. There has been a steady decrease in the number of visitors.
23. This year's figures show a decrease of 30% on last year.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. There was a slight decrease in his weight after a week of dieting.
25. There has been a modest decrease in house prices this year.
26. Half the companies in the survey reported a decrease in sales.
27. The encouraging news is that typhoid is on the decrease.
28. Fewer houses are available, but there is no corresponding decrease in demand.
29. Without early intimation of the dates of the training sessions, enthusiasm for training could decrease.
30. Sales have now peaked and we expect them to decrease soon.