Random good picture Not show
2. Ten thousand people roar a loud sigh as you are.
3. We all breathed a sigh of relief when he left.
4. He bit back a sigh of impatience.
5. I breathed a sigh of relief.sentencedict.com/sigh.html
6. Hearing the news, he breathed a sigh of relief.
7. When he heard the news, he uttered a sigh.
8. The young cashier gave a patient sigh.
9. He gave an ecstatic sigh of happiness.
10. There was an audible sigh of relief when the news came through that nobody was hurt.
11. She kicked off her shoes with a sigh.
12. She gave an audible sigh of relief.
13. Meer let out his breath in a long sigh.
14. 'Thank goodness for that!' she said with a sigh of relief.
15. She gave a sigh of resignation.
16. I breathed/heaved a sigh of relief when I heard he was safe.
17. He received the news with a despairing sigh.
18. A deep sigh shuddered through her body.
19. We all make a sigh of relief when we heard that he was safe.
20. Jessica settled into her chair with a small sigh of relief.
21. She let out her breath on a sigh.
22. With a sorrowful sigh she folded the letter and put it away.
23. The grandparents sigh and say how things have changed for the worse.
24. He gave a deeply contented sigh.
25. Sunshine and flowers in the philosophical smile, the sad and painful sigh in the pessimistic.
26. He uttered a sound that was something between a sigh and a groan.
27. When he left, Karen found herself heaving a huge sigh of relief.
28. "Ah, you're here, " she said and heaved/let out/gave a sigh of relief.
29. He nuzzled up to his mother with a happy sigh.
30. 'We'll have to leave,' she said with a resigned sigh.
More similar words: in sight, insight, out of sight, lose sight of, at first sight, highlight, sign on, design, assign, sign in, resign, signal, designs, designer, design for, signature, assignment, significant, significance, high, significantly, night, thigh, light, right, might, weigh, height, flight, highway.