Random good picture Not show
2. He bit back a sigh of impatience.
3. I breathed a sigh of relief.
4. Hearing the news, he breathed a sigh of relief.
5. When he heard the news, he uttered a sigh.sentencedict.com/sigh.html
6. The young cashier gave a patient sigh.
7. He gave an ecstatic sigh of happiness.
8. Ten thousand people roar a loud sigh as you are.
9. We all breathed a sigh of relief when he left.
10. There was an audible sigh of relief when the news came through that nobody was hurt.
11. A weary sigh escaped him.
12. She kicked off her shoes with a sigh.
13. She gave an audible sigh of relief.
14. Meer let out his breath in a long sigh.
15. She gave a theatrical sigh.
16. She gave a sigh of resignation.
17. He received the news with a despairing sigh.
18. A deep sigh shuddered through her body.
19. She let out her breath on a sigh.
20. He gave a deep sigh.
21. He gave a deeply contented sigh.
22. Tom gave a deep sigh of relief.
23. She could barely repress a sigh of relief.
24. Holman let a weary sigh escape from his lips.
25. He breathed a sigh of relief.
26. She gave a deep sigh of contentment.
27. She sat down with a weary sigh.
28. She let out a sigh of impatience.
29. The old man gave a deep sigh.
30. Sunshine and flowers in the philosophical smile, the sad and painful sigh in the pessimistic.
More similar words: in sight, insight, out of sight, lose sight of, at first sight, highlight, sign on, design, assign, sign in, resign, signal, designs, designer, design for, signature, assignment, significant, significance, high, significantly, night, thigh, light, right, might, weigh, height, flight, highway.