Random good picture Not show
1. He received an interim payment of ￡10,000.
2. He only holds the post on an interim basis.
3. Little seems to have happened in the interim.
4. An interim government was set up for the period before the country's first free election.
5. The vice-president took power in the interim period before the election.
6. She was sworn in as head of an interim government in March.
7. During the interim period[Sentencedict], air quality has deteriorated.
8. They submitted an interim report.
9. They got an interim injunction against the union.
10. But, in the interim, we obviously have a duty to maintain law and order.
11. There will be an interim government to oversee the transition to democracy.
12. Despite everything that had happened in the interim, they had remained good friends.
13. He didn't enlarge on the form that the interim government and assembly would take.
14. The interim dividend is maintained at 2.5 cents per share.
15. They are trying to get an interim interdict to stop construction of the road.
16. The government is taking interim measures to help those in immediate need.
17. The injured passenger received an interim award of ￡50 000 damages.
18. The interim government is a mere cipher for military rule.
19. There was an interim before her successor actually came because she had to work out her notice.
20. They shouted him down when he tried to explain why Zaire needed an interim government.
21. The value of the property almost doubled during the interim period.
22. The negotiators hoped to effect a smooth transition to an interim administration.
23. The company uses the agency when a vacancy needs to be filled on an interim basis.
24. A room has been booked from September onwards, in the interim, meetings will be held at my house.
25. It is possible that the present Governor General will be made interim President, if the proposals go through.
26. The president dissolved the assembly and swore in an interim government.
27. The child will be adopted but a relative is looking after him in the interim.
28. The new secretary starts in June, but in the interim we're having to type our own letters.
29. Her new job does not start until May and she will continue in the old job in the interim.
30. Her job was done by her deputy in the interim before she returned to work.
More similar words: interior, enter into, painter, interact, Internet, interval, internal, interest, interview, interfere, interrupt, intercede, in terms of, interpret, interested, at intervals, interaction, interfere in, intervention, lose interest, intermittent, interfere with, international, interpretation, at regular intervals, experiment, experimental, intend, intent, in tears.