Random good picture Not show
1. After three hours of intermittent rain, the game was abandoned.
2. Although she made intermittent movie appearances, she was essentially a stage actress.
3. The weather forecast is for sun, with intermittent showers.
4. Did you hear the intermittent sound outside?
5. It's a cold night here, with intermittent rain showers and a blustery wind.
6. It is most noticeable on any intermittent signal.
7. There were clouds and intermittent rain during the festival.
8. There will be intermittent thunderstorms throughout the day.
9. Digestive system Stomach pain, bloating, belching, intermittent diarrhoea.
10. The rain has diminished to an intermittent drizzle, but it is still cold.
11. Parents who do not detect an intermittent hearing loss can become irritable and controlling and label their child as disobedient and unresponsive.
12. Several hundred fans, already cold from intermittent rain, slept in the station overnight.
13. The afternoon will be warm but unsettled, with intermittent light rain.
14. Frequent church hopping, intermittent attendance and inappropriate outbursts of anger by the husband can also be signals.
15. He was also involved in intermittent solo projects and recordings over the years.
16. Unwittingly she was operating the intermittent reinforcement principle in support of a bad habit!
17. The parasite has been nurtured by abject poverty, intermittent political chaos and, some charge,(sentencedict.com/intermittent.html) international indifference.
18. Surveillance of health problems may be brief and intermittent. 3.
19. We started to climb, accompanied by intermittent snatches of bird song: wood warbler, garden warbler and willow warbler.
20. After two days of intermittent fighting, order was finally restored.
21. His health was excellent; only for the last four years of his life did he suffer from intermittent fever.
22. Under any circumstances the track would be challenging, but intermittent rains have left the turf and red clay sodden and slick.
23. So I led a peaceable life, isolated from the intermittent scientific squabbles over who had first rights to which animals.
24. It is likely that these coherent structures originate through an intermittent instability of the velocity profile.
25. But by now most of us well know that these intermittent statistics are the damnedest of lies.
26. The duration is usually less than 24 hours, but some people experience constant or intermittent discomfort for days.
27. The prominence of the Nevilles ended in disaster and the influence of the Percies was at best intermittent.
28. In addition, coronary artery disease, cerebrovascular accidents and in particular intermittent claudication occurred more frequently in diabetics of both sexes.
29. She gave a two month history of symptoms typical of intermittent small bowel obstruction before requiring a limited right hemicolectomy.
30. These fluctuations probably result from interaction between phasic gastroduodenal motility and intermittent pancreatic secretion of neutralising bicarbonate.
More similar words: in terms of, intent, permit, enter into, intervention, committee, litter, short-term, intend, intense, entertainment, intensity, attention, sentence, maintenance, painter, interact, internal, interval, interior, interest, Internet, center, interfere, interview, intercede, interpret, interrupt, pay attention to, interaction.