Random good picture Not show
1. A committee was appointed to recommend terminological standardization.
2. Russian terminological science is of world-widely great importance.
3. There are lots of terminological resources on the web and continually increasing day by day.
4. The urgency of improvement of current terminological standardization work in China is emphasized and potential problems that might arise from our tasks ahead are pointed out for attention.
5. Terminological lettered-words use in journalism is closely related with one of the three major language elements, language domain, which refers to the content that the text relates to.
6. However, if the company is focused on terminological consistency, a simple list will not be enough.
7. This still leaves a terminological problem: how to distinguish between the narrow and broad definitions of paralanguage , both of which are contained in the literature.
8. A TermBase, or terminological database, is a special kind of glossary in which terms are classified in several categories through user-defined attributes.
9. A new terminological scheme for the wing venation of Myrmeleontidae was proposed based on the comparative morphological study.
10. The causes of the terminological variations are complicated and the studies about the causes of the variations are the key to the research of the phenomenon of the terminological variation.
11. For one thing it is devoid of the relentless lilt and terminological tedium of the professional programme writer.
12. The team that wrote the TMX specifications noticed that the TMX standard is not enough for managing terminological data and created the TBX standard.
13. JH: Frankly I think a lot of it is just terminological confusion of ego with egotism.
14. This can save a lot of time when a translator works with repetitive texts, such as technical manuals, and can also help to achieve terminological consistency.
15. TMX includes the elements and , which can be used for adding terminological information to a document.
16. With the theoretical progress in the study of terminology, translating terms from the terminological point of view provides a well-grounded platform to unify and standardize terms.
17. Concept is the starting point and the core of the studies in terminological theory.
18. One could, of course. come up with a concrete terminological distinction between extending lives and saving lives that might be useful for simple purposes of communication.
19. TBX is one possible representation in XML format of the content of a terminological database.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. No serious man wastes his time in discussing such a terminological question.
21. Increasingly high demands on the production and presentation of information content make it a necessity to create, store and update terminological resources.
22. The delicate and sometimes bellicose wrangling between China and Taiwan has long demanded painstaking terminological finesse.
23. Because we have endeavored to maintain a high degree of terminological consistency in our translation, we hope this version of the Introduction to Metaphysics will aid this process of reflection.
24. Listing 1 shows how to annotate a TMX file with terminological data using elements available in the TMX DTD.
More similar words: technological, biological, theological, ecological, ideological, psychological, logical, technology, apologize, undermine, never mind, psychologist, intermittent, strategically, hysterical, permit, no longer, permission, minor, apology, theology, geology, biology, minority, ideology, psychology, term, epistemology, terms, long-term.