Random good picture Not show
(1) Having narrowly survived utter extermination, a despised, persecuted minority becomes the toast of Pennsylvania Avenue within a generation.
(2) They lived under constant threat of exposure and extermination at the hands of the Inquisition, which monitored Christians' piety.
(3) It will probably resist extermination, however, since, unlike its parasite, it frequents shallow water.
(4) Chapter III Control and Extermination of Animal Epidemics.
(5) Environment had a great effect in locusts extermination.
(6) In doing so they were saved from extermination.
(7) Many living thing species extermination or the perdition are caused by this way.
(8) He did not approve their deportation to the extermination camps in Poland.
(9) He will have to perform a tough game, extermination opponents hope.
(10) After extermination of Buddhism by Tang-wu-zong in BC845, buddhist art began to fall into a decline in central plain, the political and economical center of China.
(11) CABAL : The Tacitus is necesarry, the extermination of Tratos was necesarry.
(12) Jefferson's suggestion to pursue the Indians to extermination fits well into the eugenistic vision.
(13) All doors and windows are sealed for the extermination of mosquito.
(14) All door and window is sealed for the extermination of mosquito.
(15) Officials there said their extermination plan was scheduled to begin later this month.
(16) After the extermination of the Jedi ranks, lightsabers became rare relics.
(17) THE choice for our people, Mr President, is between statehood and extermination.
(18) Increasing salinity caused by the evaporation resulted in the extermination of scores of invertebrate species.
(19) Widespread outbreaks of intestinal disease are so rare that the commensal bacteria face little danger of extermination.
(20) Did the master builder of the Third Reich, Albert Speer, really not know about the Nazi extermination camps?
(21) The influence of electromagnetic radiation on the hatchability of gypsy moth was studied to provide theoretical basis for the research and application of insect extermination by physical irradiation.
(22) Children of fourteen were considered " independent " for purposes of transport to the extermination camps.
(23) The best - known destination for dark tourism is the Nazi extermination camp at Auschwitz in Poland.
(24) But pond local police station Instructor Liu told the reporters, this extermination document is he the most flagitious case which has seen since the police 20 years.
(25) The Karen people comprising mostly of poor Christian farmers have been singled out for extermination. Sentencedict.com
(26) This Indian fighter firmly grasped the notion of Manifest Destiny saying that America's extermination of the Indians and thefts our their lands was ultimately beneficial as it was inevitable.
(27) Tim Moore, managing director of Adelaide-based Northwest Carbon, a commercial company, proposed the extermination idea to the government.
(28) She would place a band with the Star of David on her arm, walk through gates of the Ghetto, and thus would begin her fight with the most powerful extermination machine in human history.
More similar words: exterminate, domination, nomination, rumination, abomination, examination, culmination, recrimination, discrimination, interminable, combination, inclination, imagination, destination, pollination, procrastination, determine, international, consternation, determined, terminological, nation, zonation, national, donation, damnation, nationwide, incarnation, vermin, indignation.