Random good picture Not show
1. How can I convince you ?
2. He has managed to convince even the sceptics.
3. It's hopeless trying to convince her.
4. Her arguments didn't convince everyone, but changes were made.
5. He managed to convince the jury of his innocence.
6. We were able to convince the students of the need for wider reading.
7. Orson Welles managed to convince many Americans that they were being invaded by Martians.
8. The government must still convince the sceptics that its policy will work.
9. I have given over trying to convince him.
10. Thomas, she sensed, could convince anyone of anything.
11. She utterly failed to convince them.
12. We failed utterly to convince them.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. They argue heatedly, but neither could convince the other.
14. He managed to convince voters that he was for real.
15. It was well-nigh impossible for him to convince her that he was right.
16. If he doesn't manage to convince them, it won't be for want of trying .WHICH WORD?
17. The government must still convince the sceptic that its policy will work.
18. He has to convince a judge that he wasn't going to abscond with the money.
19. I tried to convince them, but they weren't the least interested.
20. Baker had to convince jurors that his client had been nowhere near the scene of the murder.
21. I couldn't convince him no matter how hard I tried.
22. But he now has to convince sceptics that he has a serious plan.
23. His doctor tried to convince him that he wasn't really ill and that it was all in the mind.
24. Agricultural companies have failed to convince consumers that GM foods are safe.
25. She used all her powers of persuasion to convince Tilly that it was the right thing to do.
26. He was unable to convince the sceptics in the audience.
27. It took many hours to convince the court of his guilt.
28. He could not convince those who held the money bags that his idea was viable.
29. There is a holy, mistaken zeal in politics, as well as religion, by per-suading others we convince.
30. Autosuggestion is the power of mind over matter - if you convince yourself that you are cured, you will be.
More similar words: convinced, convict, conviction, convenience, province, convey, convert, conversion, convention, conversation, conventional, concept, concede, concert, concern, conceive, conference, conception, concerning, consequence, in consequence, concentrate, concentration, concentrating, saving, divine, serving, envious, envision, in view of.