Random good picture Not show
2. Goals determine what you are going to be.
3. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. Zig Ziglar
4. Genes determine the characteristics of every living thing.
5. These voters often determine the outcome of statewide elections.
6. Goals determine what you're going to be.
7. Gods determine what you're going to be.
8. Investigators are still trying to determine the cause of the fire.
9. Further information is required to determine the correct answer in any given instance.
10. We set out to determine exactly what happened that night.
11. Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.
12. We need a detailed investigation to determine exactly why these cancers are occurring.
13. An inquiry was set up to determine the cause of the accident.
14. The size of the chicken pieces will determine the cooking time.
15. Do heredity and environment determine a man's character?
16. I tried to determine the reasons for his actions.
17. Do heredity and environment determine one's character?
18. You alone should determine what is right for you.
19. Present decisions will determine the future of the company.
20. She will determine how it is to be done.
21. Cost will determine the methods of manufacture.
22. People want to control/determine/take charge of their own destinies.
23. Chromosomes also determine the sex of animals.
24. I determine him to be a fool.
25. An astronomer can determine the brightness of each star.
26. The exam results could determine your career.
27. They must determine where the conference will take place.
28. The investigation will determine what really happened.
29. People should be allowed to determine their own future.
30. The choices we make, and the chances we take,(http://Sentencedict.com) determine our destiny.
More similar words: determined, undermine, exterminate, interminable, terminological, vermin, never mind, intermit, deterrent, deteriorate, intermittent, detect, permit, detente, detective, permission, permissible, meter, term, mine, terms, veteran, et cetera, cemetery, diameter, mineral, nominee, examine, kilometer, long-term.