Random good picture Not show
1. The appeal judge agreed that the original sentence was unduly lenient.
2. Three judges unanimously upheld the sentence.
3. His prison sentence has been remitted.
4. You have clarified this difficult sentence.
5. The teacher disaggregated a sentence into clauses.
6. What is the intent of that sentence?
7. She has served her sentence, and will nowbe released.
8. Words are the elements of a sentence.
9. Complete the sentence with one of the adjectives provided.
10. His voice dropped at the end of the sentence.
11. Love is like sentence spell always let people willingly addictions.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. This sentence is in italic type.
13. The offence carries a maximum prison sentence of ten years.
14. The sentence has to be recast.
15. The end of a sentence that is not a question is usually marked by falling intonation.
16. How do you interpret this sentence?
17. By analysing the parts of the sentence we learn more about English grammar.
18. the crime, the longer the gaol sentence.
19. The offence carries a jail/prison/life/5-year sentence.
20. John was given a four-month suspended sentence.
21. The sentence may be given several interpretations.
22. This sentence is printed in italics.
23. We put a full stop at the end of a sentence.
24. Put a full stop at the end of the sentence.
25. Mr Ferguson said the prisoner concocted the story to get a lighter sentence.
26. She claimed that the real crime is that burglars and muggers usually get a light sentence.
27. He hashed a phrase in order to colour the sentence.
28. As it was her first conviction for stealing, she was given a less severe sentence.
29. The court can impose a fine or a prison sentence.
30. She left out three words when she copied the sentence and the result was nonsense.
More similar words: essence, intent, maintenance, a bone of contention, commencement, sentiment, entertainment, intend, tendency, contend, intense, fence, hence, intensity, sequence, commence, science, evidence, tent, reference, experience, residence, conference, abstinence, difference, experienced, preference, consequence, consent, attendance.