Random good picture Not show
1. Three judges unanimously upheld the sentence.
2. His prison sentence has been remitted.
3. You have clarified this difficult sentence.
4. The teacher disaggregated a sentence into clauses.
5. What is the intent of that sentence?
6. She has served her sentence, and will nowbe released.
7. Words are the elements of a sentence.
8. Complete the sentence with one of the adjectives provided.
9. His voice dropped at the end of the sentence.
10. This sentence is in italic type.
11. The sentence has to be recast.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. How do you interpret this sentence?
13. He received a death sentence .
14. the crime, the longer the gaol sentence.
15. The offence carries a jail/prison/life/5-year sentence.
16. John was given a four-month suspended sentence.
17. The sentence may be given several interpretations.
18. What does this sentence mean?
19. This sentence is printed in italics.
20. He received a heavy sentence.
21. What's the main verb of the sentence?
22. She has had part of her sentence remitted.
23. There is a straight line under the sentence.
24. As a first offender[sentencedict.com], he received a lenient sentence.
25. Can you clarify this long sentence?
26. He received a twelve-month jail sentence.
27. This sentence doesn't make any sense.
28. A sentence can be divided up into meaningful segments.
29. The appeal judge agreed that the original sentence was unduly lenient.
30. We put a full stop at the end of a sentence.
More similar words: essence, intent, maintenance, a bone of contention, commencement, sentiment, entertainment, intend, tendency, contend, intense, fence, hence, intensity, sequence, commence, science, evidence, tent, reference, experience, residence, conference, abstinence, difference, experienced, preference, consequence, consent, attendance.