Random good picture Not show
1. The flavours intermingle to produce a very unusual taste.
2. This bird is an unusual winter visitor to Britain.
3. It is unusual for him to come punctually.
4. They were punished with unusual rigour.
5. This cake has an unusual flavor.
6. She gave me an unusual gift.
7. Something unusual is about to happen.
8. Her unusual talent gained her worldwide recognition.
9. He observed well on her unusual appearance.
10. What an unusual combination of flavours!
11. It's unusual for Dave to be late.
12. Hess has an unusual philosophy of life.
13. Did you eat something unusual?
14. This egg has an unusual flavor.
15. She is unusual to the point of eccentricity.
16. It was considered unusual for a gentleman's son to study medicine.
17. A notable feature of the church is its unusual bell tower.
18. This dish has an unusual combination of tastes and textures.
19. If you experience any unusual symptoms after withdrawal of the treatment then contact your doctor.
20. Ordinary working with unusual attitude to complete, simple questions to use a comprehensive thinking to decision, the matter will look at the way[http://sentencedict.com/unusual.html],[sentencedict.com] distant ideal rely on real efforts to achieve.
21. They have replanted many areas with rare and unusual plants.
22. The arrival of a taxi was unusual enough; an unknown woman getting out of it was sensational.
23. It is quite unusual for a freshman to be younger than eighteen or older than nineteen.
24. There has been some unusual variance in temperature this month.
25. It was an unusual day for summer, damp and chilly.
26. I received a most unusual present from my aunt.
27. Some unusual phenomena are chasing through my mind.
28. She had on some very unusual earrings.
29. Her gaze sharpened, as if she had seen something unusual.
30. There was something, dare I say it, a little unusual about him.