Random good picture Not show
1. You can adjust the height of the chair.
2. The students were regrouped according to height and weight.
3. She is the same height as her sister.
4. The tower is fifty feet in height.
5. He was handicapped by his height.
6. This door is narrow in proportion to its height.
7. What is the height of the mountain?
8. We looked down from a giddy height.
9. They are of equal height.
10. The twins are unequal in height.
11. Sam's about the same height as his sister now.
12. He is six feet in height.
13. He must have fallen from a great height.
14. Looking at less than the height of happiness.
15. It is almost 2 metres in height.
16. The weight is too much for my height.
17. Her heels gave her the height she otherwise lacked.
18. Please state your height and weight.
19. August is the height of the tourist season.
20. Can you guess the height of the tree?
21. I am 5'6'' in height.
22. The sheer height of New York's skyscrapers is so impressive.
23. It was the height of summer and the land was parched and brown.
24. When you really love someone, age, distance, height and weight are just numbers.
25. He drew himself up to his full height and glared at us.
26. The city is a height of three hundred feet above sea level.
27. He was only five feet nine, the minimum height for a policeman.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The teacher paired off his students by age and height.
29. The proposed new structure is notable not only for its height, but for its shape.
30. Very big waves dashed over the sea wall at the height of the storm.
More similar words: eighth, highlight, weigh, neighbor, neighboring, neighborhood, night, light, might, right, slight, flight, tighten, by night, at night, delight, all right, light up, tightly, in sight, lightly, fighter, insight, nightmare, slightly, lighting, right away, midnight, overnight, out of sight.