Random good picture Not show
1. The scandal threatened to undermine the institution of the Presidency.
2. Offering advice on each and every problem will undermine her feeling of being adult.
3. He constantly tried to undermine her self-confidence.
4. The constant criticism was beginning to undermine her confidence.
5. A mole can undermine the strongest rampart.
6. These incidents could seriously undermine support for the police.
7. His enemies are spreading rumours to undermine his authority.
8. High income tax can undermine work incentives.
9. Nothing can undermine their fast friendship.
10. She tried to undermine our friendship.
11. The prosecution did its best to undermine the credibility of the witness.
12. Influences from the outside can undermine the values you want to teach your children.
13. The continued fighting threatens to undermine efforts to negotiate an agreement.
14. Western intelligence agencies are accused of trying to undermine the government.
15. The President's enemies are spreading rumours to undermine his authority.
16. The Red Army Faction tried to undermine the state by terror tactics .
17. He complained that we had tried to undermine his credibility within the company.
18. Rivers undermine their banks.
19. Economic aid tends to undermine the national independence of third world countries.
20. The conversations were designed to undermine her authority so she felt that she could no longer work for the company.
21. Too often,[Sentencedict] unnecessary organisational problems undermine the process.
22. Receiving such help can undermine further an already-fragile self-esteem.
23. But the latest research may undermine Sykes's theory.
24. Several weaknesses undermine the Government's position.
25. Moreover, farm subsidies undermine the efforts of developing countries to follow Washington's economic prescriptions.
26. Problems of this sort will quickly undermine the value of a recruitment system, which is designed above all for speed.
27. The President has accused two cabinet ministers of working secretly to undermine his position/him.
28. Professional and pecuniary plans meet with success so long as you know what you're aiming for and don't let others undermine you.
29. In general Republicans supported the measure because its likely effect would be to undermine the long-lasting Democratic domination of the state legislature.
30. They feel that these systems are expensive and unnecessary, especially since they undermine firms' existing facilities for small orders.
More similar words: never mind, under, under way, founder, undergo, fall under, come under, reminder, undertake, understand, underlying, under control, undergraduate, permit, permission, wander, gender, render, tender, commander, offender, bewilderment, defender, examine, nominee, mineral, wanderlust, clandestine, prominent, independent.