Random good picture Not show
1. External causes become operative through internal causes.
2. He is talking to Tom on the internal telephone.
3. The company encourages internal promotion.
4. The country stepped up internal security.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Your essay lacks internal coherence.
6. There was a rapid increase in the internal trade.
7. The tubes have an internal diameter of 2mm.
8. Many spent decades in labour camps or in internal exile.
9. Researchers have found that internal inconsistencies in hospital case notes are common.
10. We have no interest in interfering in the internal affairs of other countries.
11. They had the right to administer their own internal affairs.
12. There is an internal circuit breaker to protect the instrument from overload.
13. They were accused of interfering in China's internal affairs .
14. He was found guilty of defrauding the Internal Revenue Service.
15. The nation's internal affairs are bad.
16. We now have a Europe without internal borders.
17. Most reports are sent via internal mail .
18. There are internal disputes over the party's incomes policy.
19. The reactionary ruling clique was torn by internal strife.
20. The group does not have an internal auditor.
21. The Army was plagued by internal divisions .
22. Deep internal forces cause movements of the earth's crust.
23. His internal organs were injured.
24. The medicine is not for internal use.
25. enjoy warm in time. I forget blooms in the internal.
26. He sustained injuries to his arms[sentencedict.com], legs and several internal organs.
27. Any attempt to discuss the issue of human rights was rejected as an unwarranted interference in the country's internal affairs.
28. The President was ruthless in dealing with any hint of internal political dissent.
29. If we want to send something to another department, we use the internal mail.
30. It's true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not only to be under various external pressures, but also to be in the face of internal perplexities.You would be affected by the warmth of life if someone gives you an understanding look during your bitter struggle.Even a mere glance would make you moved and inpired.
More similar words: international, external, Internet, alternative, painter, interest, interval, interact, interior, interpret, enter into, in terms of, interview, interrupt, interfere, interaction, interfere in, at intervals, intervention, interfere with, interpretation, at regular intervals, journal, journalism, journalist, pattern, eastern, western, intend, intent.