Random good picture Not show
1. The allies let loose an intensive artillery bombardment over the border.
2. Ahead of us lay ten days of intensive training.
3. Intensive care is given to the seriously ill.
4. Intensive negotiations between the main parties preceded the vote.
5. She needed intensive care for three weeks.
6. The conditions were unfavourable for intensive agricultural production.
7. The man is in the hospital's intensive care unit .
8. The south-west of the country suffered an intensive bombing campaign .
9. I'll make an intensive study of a subject.
10. She spent the night in intensive care after the operation.
11. She needed intensive care for several days.
12. They teach you English in an intensive course lasting just a week; it's quite an intensive few days!
13. They secure their degrees by slogging through an intensive 11-month course.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Rice production is very labour intensive .
15. Despite intensive publicity, Channel 4 failed to maintain interest in its expensive new show.
16. The accident victims are in/have been taken into intensive care.
17. You have to do a year's intensive training to become a paramedic.
18. She is in intensive care, where she remains critical but stable.
19. Boren surprisingly led off the most intensive line of questioning today.
20. The soil has been so heavily leached through intensive farming that it is no longer fertile.
21. An intensive search failed to reveal any clues.
22. He is critically ill in intensive care.
23. He was brought into intensive care shortly after the crash and immediately put on a ventilator.
24. The intensive training she had done gave her the edge over the other runners.
25. He was taken in a coma to the intensive care unit of Glasgow Royal Infirmary.
26. Intensive cultivation has impoverished the soil.
27. Last night she was critically ill in intensive care.
28. The incessant hurry and trivial activity of daily life seem to prevent, or at least, discourage quiet and intensive thinking.
29. In " It's a bloody miracle! ", " bloody " is used as an intensive word.
30. Doctors put her on a respirator and wheeled her downstairs to the intensive care unit.
More similar words: extensive, intensity, offensive, expensive, defensive, inexpensive, intense, apprehensive, comprehensive, tension, extension, responsive, ostensibly, ostensible, expansively, intend, intent, sensitive, intrusive, intention, maintenance, intentionally, intermittent, interactive, forensic, density, pension, tense, sensible, dimension.