Random good picture Not show
1. Ahead of us lay ten days of intensive training.
2. Intensive care is given to the seriously ill.
3. Intensive negotiations between the main parties preceded the vote.
4. She needed intensive care for three weeks.
5. The conditions were unfavourable for intensive agricultural production.
6. I'll make an intensive study of a subject.
7. She needed intensive care for several days.
8. The allies let loose an intensive artillery bombardment over the border.
9. The man is in the hospital's intensive care unit .
10. The south-west of the country suffered an intensive bombing campaign .
11. She spent the night in intensive care after the operation.
12. They teach you English in an intensive course lasting just a week; it's quite an intensive few days!
13. They secure their degrees by slogging through an intensive 11-month course.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Rice production is very labour intensive .
15. An intensive search failed to reveal any clues.
16. He is critically ill in intensive care.
17. Intensive cultivation has impoverished the soil.
18. Last night she was critically ill in intensive care.
19. The baby was in intensive care for 48 hours.
20. New employees are sent on an intensive training course.
21. His investigations were intensive and thorough but revealed nothing.
22. She's still critically ill in intensive care.
23. His disappearance has been the subject of intensive investigation.
24. Intensive bombing had reduced the city to rubble.
25. He acquired greater proficiency after a three-month intensive course.
26. Police drivers have to undergo intensive training .
27. Despite intensive publicity[sentencedict.com], Channel 4 failed to maintain interest in its expensive new show.
28. The accident victims are in/have been taken into intensive care.
29. You have to do a year's intensive training to become a paramedic.
30. The incessant hurry and trivial activity of daily life seem to prevent, or at least, discourage quiet and intensive thinking.
More similar words: extensive, intensity, offensive, expensive, defensive, inexpensive, intense, apprehensive, comprehensive, tension, extension, responsive, ostensibly, ostensible, expansively, intend, intent, sensitive, intrusive, intention, maintenance, intentionally, intermittent, interactive, forensic, density, pension, tense, sensible, dimension.