Random good picture Not show
1. They were convicted on forensic evidence alone.
2. Forensic examination revealed a large quantity of poison in the dead man's stomach.
3. Apart from criminal investigation techniques, students learn forensic medicine, philosophy and logic.
4. Forensic scientists are going over the victim's flat in a search for clues about the murderer.
5. Forensic experts carried out a painstaking search of the debris.
6. Forensic scientists are examining the wreckage for clues about the cause of the explosion.
7. Forensic tests showed that the man had been poisoned.
8. Forensic experts searched the area for clues.
9. Forensic experts found traces of blood in the car.
10. Police are awaiting the results of a forensic examination.
11. A forensic team was hunting for clues.
12. The forensic scientists who carried out the original tests will be called to give evidence.
13. Factual and forensic evidence makes a suicide verdict the most compelling answer to the mystery of his death.
14. Without corroboration from forensic tests, it will be difficult to prove that the suspect is guilty.
15. Forensic tests should settle the question of whether Bates was actually present at the scene of the crime.
16. Tiem and weather had worn away any forensic evidence.
17. Horton, from the forensic laboratory, had arrived.
18. The team from the Fulham forensic laboratories.
19. Forensic experts were called in.
20. The balance might well be tipped by forensic evidence.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. He's a forensic pathologist attached to the Laboratory.
22. The forensic evidence dripped into the office.
23. Forensic dentists will assist if intact teeth are found.
24. Forensic scientists have scoured the scene but have not come up with any conclusive evidence.
25. The forensic laboratory has a good deal of work to do on his clothes, and the contents of his pockets.
26. Police said forensic experts had now confirmed the fire was not an accident.
27. The traces of petrol found on his clothing provided the forensic evidence proving that he had started the fire deliberately.
28. The poor peasent's son worked his way through difficulties and finally became a specialist in forensic medicine.
29. Surely the most important issue, however, is the training and continuing medical education of forensic medical examiners.
30. First on the witness stand was Neill Freeman, a forensic accountant who traces assets in legal disputes.
More similar words: intrinsic, pension, tension, density, offensive, expensive, sensitive, extensive, dimension, defensive, intensity, extension, ostensible, ostensibly, propensity, dimensions, sensitivity, sensibility, comprehensive, comprehension, comprehensible, sick, basic, music, classic, physics, musical, whimsical, basically, popsicle.