Random good picture Not show
(1) There is an ongoing debate on the issue.
(2) The discussions are still ongoing.
(3) Training is part of our ongoing career development program.
(4) It was just another episode in an ongoing saga of marriage problems.
(5) The problem is ongoing.
(6) The police investigation is ongoing.
(7) She is creative of life and ongoing nurture.
(8) Therefore all ongoing programming is in your hands.
(9) Files of ongoing investigations already are sealed.
(10) Those on the other side of this ongoing debate fare little better.
(11) Rapid siltation at Aswan is also a major ongoing problem.
(12) Driving the process was the ongoing debate over what might be the very best face Lisa could put forth.
(13) Remember to pay ongoing attention to the intonation[sentencedict.com], and regard it as of equal importance to get right as the actual words.
(14) Ongoing problems seem to arise of their own accord, and then to spread through the ranks with no ostensible cause.
(15) Her ongoing ordeal is hardly a picnic, but her fatalistic humor gets her through.
(16) So much for the comfort of inheriting successful ongoing projects.
(17) Counselors are also available to help patients with ongoing issues that may have become unmanageable as a result of their illness.
(18) Finally, the drawing is ongoing and never finished, which one could say reflects one of my philosophies of life.
(19) The issues raised in the report relate directly to Age Concern's ongoing work in this area.
(20) Informal interaction among employees is seen as part of the ongoing training process.
(21) The issues raised in the report relate directly to the ongoing work of the charity.
(22) No agreement has yet been reached and the negotiations are still ongoing.
(23) Modern selfhood is created and regulated by institutions, child-rearing[http://sentencedict.com/ongoing.html], and ongoing socialization that enforce the modern order.
(24) It also provides a way of showing economic research in action by sketching the ongoing debate.
(25) Deputy District Attorney Ed Nison said prosecutors would not comment on an ongoing case.
(26) We can develop a sense of identity by sharing our experiences with others in a process of ongoing interaction.
(27) The names of the other males were not released, Trujillo said, because of an ongoing investigation.
(28) About three years ago, I wrote a column about Daryl Strawberry and his ongoing drug problem.
(29) We all pass through this life as damaged goods, and the repair work is ongoing.
(30) Perhaps the strongest evidence for the theory comes from ongoing studies of bacteria.
More similar words: go in for, go into, ring out, bring out, something of, at the beginning of, hang on, coin, join, joint, point, enjoin, join in, appoint, point out, point to, in point of, to the point, long., long, along, among, appointment, long for, strong, a case in point, on guard, prolong, all along, go wrong.