Random good picture Not show
1. He was recently appointed chief economist at the Bank of Scotland.
2. I lay no claim to being an expert economist.
3. Economist Jeffrey Faux says a tax cut is a bad idea.
4. Under his editorship, the Economist has introduced regular sports coverage.
5. Now it is an American economist who is sounding the alarm .
6. The report is the joint work of an economist and a sociologist.
7. He's an economist who thinks he knows all the answers.
8. According to an article in The Economist the drug could have side effects.
9. As an economist, he was able to shed some light on the problem.
10. His competence as an economist had been reinforced by his successful fight against inflation.
11. The Economist offers a grander scheme.
12. This fellow had an economist with him.
13. Cherry went to work as a home economist.
14. He is the greatest economist in the world.
15. A leading economist said the changes could cost the industry millions, and hit exploration and appraisal plans.
16. But one top economist viewed the Government's decision to spotlight manufacturing as another U-turn.
17. Gerard Lyons, the chief economist with Standard Chartered Bank, divides them into five groups.
18. The economist who gives the prime minister bad advice can bring misery and unemployment to the average family.
19. Robert Eisner, a University of Chicago economist, uses a simple calculation.
20. Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman once lamented that since everyone handles money, there are many know-nothings who think they understand economics.
21. An economist would say this is the market working: cheaper labour means more jobs.
22. The sceptical economist peter Bauer did a simple calculation, reversing the World Bank's growth-rate.
23. Kingsley said he needed to know what his economist and his godchild had been up to.
24. In view of the fact that Hobson was not a trained economist his achievements were remarkable.
25. In this respect no figure is more characteristic of the twentieth century than the highly influential economist John Maynard Keynes.
26. Their version of an improved world may be very different from that of the economist oriented towards the expansion of industrial production.
27. But Robert, on that evening, was dipping back to a famous essay by the great Cambridge economist.
28. The basis for international trade between countries can be explained in terms of the economist David Ricardo's theory of comparative costs.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. The Service Industries For the economic historian, as for the economist, services constitute the most enigmatic sector of the economy.
30. But remember the opinion of John Stuart Mill, a political philosopher much respected by the early Economist.
More similar words: economic recovery, economic, economics, economically, economy, nominee, autonomy, astronomer, compromise, promising, nomination, chemistry, by mistake, optimistic, second, secondary, to the contrary, consist, be considered as, consist of, consist in, consistent, consistently, on the contrary, donor, honor, coming in, no more, dominant, dominate.