Random good picture Not show
1. The accident scared me out of my.
2. His severity scared the children away.
3. I was scared of the big dog.
4. I wonder who is scared to lose me.
5. You scared me out of my mind, coming up behind me suddenly like that.
6. It scared me to think I was alone in the building.
7. 'Okay, so maybe I was a little bit scared(sentencedict.com),' Jenny admitted.
8. At first, he was really scared.
9. They had their opponent running scared.
10. Who ever heard of a grown man being scared of the dark?
11. At first I was scared, but as I went on, I became more brazen.
12. The boy scared up enough money to go to university.
13. I'm scared to fly in an airplane.
14. I'm certainly not scared of him.
15. The sharp sound of a twig snapping scared the badger away.
16. Oh, you scared me.
17. "I'm scared, " she admitted, with a shiver.
18. The dogs scared the thief away.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Paul couldn't move a muscle he was so scared.
20. My mother was scared that if I left home I'd never come back.
21. She was so scared that she broke out in a cold sweat.
22. Rachel had always been scared of heights .
23. I was scared and I don't mind admitting it.
24. Meredith was scared of him and shrank back.
25. I told him how scared I was of being on my own.
26. I was scared stiff at the thought of making a speech.
27. Something scared him. Probably your ugly mug !
28. I am scared that the plane might crash.
29. I don't think that revealing your past to your boyfriend scared him off.
30. One thing I am sure of was that she was scared.