Random good picture Not show
1. The accident scared me out of my.
2. His severity scared the children away.
3. I was scared of the big dog.
4. I wonder who is scared to lose me.
5. At first, he was really scared.
6. They had their opponent running scared.
7. I'm scared to fly in an airplane.
8. I'm certainly not scared of him.
9. The thunder scared the children.
10. Oh, you scared me.
11. You scared me out of my mind, coming up behind me suddenly like that.
12. It scared me to think I was alone in the building.
13. 'Okay, so maybe I was a little bit scared,' Jenny admitted.
14. You scared me greatly.
15. Who ever heard of a grown man being scared of the dark?
16. That noise scared me.
17. At first I was scared, but as I went on, I became more brazen.
18. The boy scared up enough money to go to university.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The sharp sound of a twig snapping scared the badger away.
20. "I'm scared, " she admitted, with a shiver.
21. The dogs scared the thief away.
22. Paul couldn't move a muscle he was so scared.
23. The party are running scared.
24. Rachel had always been scared of heights .
25. I was scared and I don't mind admitting it.
26. Meredith was scared of him and shrank back.
27. Something scared him. Probably your ugly mug !
28. I am scared that the plane might crash.
29. She's scared of men with beards.
30. I don't think that revealing your past to your boyfriend scared him off.