Random good picture Not show
1. Tastes differ.
2. The twins look alike, but they differ in temperament.
3. My brother and I differ in many ways.
4. Our tastes differ from each other.
5. The regions differ in size, but not in kind.
6. Ideas on childcare may differ considerably between the parents.
7. We differ about moral standards.
8. The two systems differ in many respects.
9. The brothers differ widely in their tastes.
10. The two approaches differ markedly.
11. The husband and wife differ in their interests.
12. These bags differ in size,[sentencedict.com/differ.html] but not in shape.
13. French and English differ in this respect.
14. States differ in standards for products and the labelling thereof.
15. The symptoms did not differ between the two groups.
16. I differ with you on that point.
17. They differ in degree but not in kind.
18. The three birds differ in small features .
19. The two parties differ on all the major issues.
20. Your needs can differ from day to day.
21. We must just agree to differ on this.
22. Lifestyles differ and tastes vary.
23. His views differ considerably from those of his parents.
24. Economists differ on the cause of inflation.
25. Opinions differ widely on this issue.
26. On one point I differ from you.
27. We differ with them on this point.
28. The findings of the various studies differ significantly/markedly/radically.
29. In the end we agreed to differ.
30. I'm sorry to differ with you on that.
More similar words: different, differ from, difference, make a difference, difficult, diffident, offer, offering, modify, stiff, cliff, refer, plaintiff, offense, effect, affect, transfer, offender, reference, interfere, offensive, in effect, preference, conference, interfere in, take effect, effectively, interfere with, effectiveness, decaffeinated.