Random good picture Not show
1. States differ in standards for products and the labelling thereof.
2. The twins look alike, but they differ in temperament.
3. My brother and I differ in many ways.
4. Tastes differ.
5. Our tastes differ from each other.
6. The regions differ in size, but not in kind.
7. Ideas on childcare may differ considerably between the parents.
8. The two systems differ in many respects.
9. The brothers differ widely in their tastes.
10. The husband and wife differ in their interests.
11. These bags differ in size,[sentencedict.com/differ.html] but not in shape.
12. French and English differ in this respect.
13. The symptoms did not differ between the two groups.
14. I differ with you on that point.
15. They differ in degree but not in kind.
16. The three birds differ in small features .
17. The two parties differ on all the major issues.
18. Conditions of employment differ according to the type of company you are working for.
19. Your needs can differ from day to day.
20. The two circles differ in size but not in colour.
21. We must just agree to differ on this.
22. His views differ considerably from those of his parents.
23. The two theories differ from each other in many ways.
24. Economists differ on the cause of inflation.
25. It didn't seem right that I should differ with him.
26. They differ with each other as to the precise meaning of this article in the contract.
27. Opinions differ widely on this issue.
28. On one point I differ from you.
29. We differ with them on this point.
30. The findings of the various studies differ significantly/markedly/radically.
More similar words: different, differ from, difference, make a difference, difficult, diffident, offer, offering, modify, stiff, cliff, refer, plaintiff, offense, effect, affect, transfer, offender, reference, interfere, offensive, in effect, preference, conference, interfere in, take effect, effectively, interfere with, effectiveness, decaffeinated.