Random good picture Not show
1. This will make videogames more interactive than ever.
2. The program is fully interactive.
3. The school believes in interactive teaching methods.
4. The psychotherapy is carried out in small interactive groups.
5. The technology can be used to produce interactive educational programs.
6. This is an interactive museum where children can actively manipulate the exhibits.
7. I am interactive with an insane asylum.
8. What has this to do with interactive multimedia?
9. Hence perception is fundamentally an interactive process.
10. Keep in mind the interactive nature of workplace stress.
11. Our school encourages interactive teaching methods.
12. Television is truly a broadcast medium; however, interactive multimedia is anything but that.
13. A second analysis program for interactive use was written to provide cost estimates.
14. Look for interactive care, she says, and ask how they discipline children.
15. The network will provide video-on-demand, interactive games, full-motion video, distance learning, personal communications and data network services.
16. The factory, an interactive site celebrating color and artistry, has two floors, with a different emphasis on each.
17. Many of the technologies are being transferred from interactive television, a much-hyped offering that has not materialized.
18. It does, however, allow complete interactive applications to be created using an extremely simple and easily mastered command set.
19. The people most likely to use interactive systems may be the same ones most attracted to computers.
20. The interactive nature of marriage means that such actions can have escalating effects.
21. Molcad, an interactive graphics program for the display and manipulation of molecular structures, is now available from Tripos Associates.
22. In reality, what is being funded is not interactive video but a solution to an urgent educational problem.
23. The days of the slave trade are brought to life in a themed experience which includes interactive displays and a museum.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. The stronger argument is a functional one, that brains do not respond to damage like typical interactive systems.
25. It gives a view of the Earth based on satellite data and photographs, interactive computers and audio-visual systems.
26. When designing your site, think about whether it needs to be interactive or informational.
27. Taken to its natural conclusion, the stages of pattern recognition and lexical checking could become interactive processes.
28. In reality the service is more likely to concentrate on delivering wall-to-wall feature films, interactive games and e-shopping.
29. It offers kids a behind-the-scenes, hands-on view of theater and regular interactive programs.
30. Although we can not properly analyse the fortunes of the interactive video industry here, we can at least summarise.
More similar words: interaction, interact, hyperactive, attractive, active, actively, proactive, active transport, fraction, practice, practical, activist, activity, practically, attraction, in practice, practitioner, character, out of practice, deductive, objective, detective, subjective, cooperative, wintery, painter, interim, distinctive, protective, collective.