Random good picture Not show
1. Their ostensible goal was to clean up government corruption, but their real aim was to unseat the government.
2. The ostensible reason for his absence was illness, but everyone knew he'd gone to a football match.
3. The ostensible reason wasn't the real reason.
4. The ostensible reason for his resignation was ill health.
5. The ostensible reason for his absence was illness.
6. The ostensible purpose of these meetings was to gather information on financial strategies.
7. The ostensible reason for this outlay was that kerosene was the lighting fuel of the poor.
8. This makes even more nonsensical its ostensible reasons for the land invasions.
9. Does Astrophil, who is the ostensible author, mean he loves truth or that it is true he is in love?
10. The ostensible reason was Mr Moussa's supposedly unauthorised dialogue with representatives of the main radical religious group, the Jamaat Islamiya.
11. These experiences left him skeptical of the ostensible benefits of closing the glass subsidiary.
12. His ostensible function was an interpreter.sentencedict.com
13. He resigned secretaryship on the ostensible ground of health.
14. Ostensible agency is a special kind of agent system.
15. His ostensible purpose was charity, his real goal popularity.
16. gov, where an ostensible cross-section of public data is cataloged for subsequent use as development fodder.
17. Ornate as they are , these ostensible and material are after all nothingness for life.
18. Dickinson's poetry, despite its ostensible formal simplicity , is remarkable for its variety, subtlety and richness.
19. Though there are some ostensible differences, they are essentially complimentary in politics which laid the theoretical foundation for the moral politics of feudalist society.
20. The ostensible glory of that company allures the unwary investor.
21. He did not accept the ostensible explanation, but suspected that there was a nigger in the woodpile.
22. He resigned his secretaryship on the ostensible ground of health.
23. Morris Townsend though he was by no means ostensible, was the real occasion of the feast.
24. Ongoing problems seem to arise of their own accord, and then to spread through the ranks with no ostensible cause.
25. He similarly assumes that exile players are only qualified for the clubs' ostensible countries of origin.
26. The war was fought to remove a cruel dictator - at least that was the ostensible aim.
27. Intel carefully skirted the issues of Pentium's price and delivery at its ostensible introduction last month.
28. In Rawalpindi, we disappeared for 48 hours for an ostensible rest (I had feigned illness) in a Pakistani hill station in the foothills of the Himalayas—but our real destination was Beijing.
More similar words: ostensibly, comprehensible, be responsible for, visible, possible, accessible, sensibility, tension, extension, intensity, extensive, as soon as possible, consistent, ostentatious, consistently, sibling, Bible, foible, poster, foster, density, pension, offensive, eligible, tangible, horrible, fungible, flexible, intense, dimension.