Random good picture Not show
1. The final chapter crystallizes all the main issues.
2. This chapter contains the meat of the writer's argument.
3. Read Chapter 10 before class tomorrow.
4. Each chapter is subdivided into smaller sections.
5. This chapter deals with the problem of inflation.
6. The chapter falls into three sections.
7. Read Chapter 11 as your homework.
8. I'll just finish the chapter then I'll come.
9. Turn your books to Chapter 4.
10. We dealt with this in a previous chapter.
11. Please read on to the end of the chapter.
12. Each chapter is referenced in minute detail.
13. The chapter extends to a hundred pages.
14. The booklist at the end of the chapter contains some introductory reading on the subject.
15. The first chapter presents a critical review of the existing nursery education system.
16. The chapter headings are useful signposts to the content of the book.
17. They find each other in the final chapter of the book.
18. In the above chapter, we have learned what the essence of translation is.
19. The first chapter describes the strange sequence of events that lead to his death.
20. The opening chapter gives a brief historical overview of transport.
21. This will be discussed in the next chapter.
22. The chapter was headed 'My Early Life'.
23. This idea deserves a chapter to itself.
24. Each chapter concludes with a short summary.
25. The truth of this statement has been effectively demonstrated in Chapter 1.
26. There are some explanatory notes at the end of the chapter.
27. The current political situation in Vietnam is described in chapter 8.
28. These ideas will be examined in more detail in Chapter 10.
29. This point will be elaborated further in the next chapter.
30. Up to now,I've read as far as the fifth chapter,(sentencedict.com)the second volume of "The War and Peace".
More similar words: chap., helicopter, charter, characterize, characteristic, adapt, adapt to, captain, capture, happy, perhaps, happen, happily, happen to, in the shape of, chain, chair, such as, chaos, Chart., charm, chart, change, chance, chamber, channel, as much as, purchase, Charlie, merchant.