Similar words: expansion, expensive, exclusively, submissively, expand, lively, offensive, actively. Meaning: adv. 1. in an impressively expansive manner 2. in an ebullient manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. He waved his arms expansively.
2. Elfant gestures expansively, the sweep of his arm passing over the thousand of tiny circles at his booth.
3. Expansively, Massa Lea waved away the thanks.
4. However, it is better to think more expansively in terms of what powerful features we would like an intelligent load balancer to provide.
5. She managed to live rather expansively on her modest income.
6. To humbly, generously and expansively treat all cultures of the world in order to extract their beneficial elements.
7. "I'm here to make them feel good," he says expansively.
8. A asks B closed questions, which B tries to answer as expansively as possible.
9. Mauve put himself out in all sorts of ways - a highly irritable man who could be expansively generous.
10. So the gas Rn in groundwater, which is a new observation item of earthquake precursors in groundwater, has an expansively developing prospects.
11. Regularly enrolled students share more problems in interpersonal relationship, horror, and psychopath than expansively enrolled students.
12. Some important problems are discussed about teaching guide material construction expansively and the standpoint of author is put forward.
13. You can't only confine to the answers of a few words, but can stop saying expansively in order to cover up one's own heart tensely .
14. The development of cities, brings the cities to use expansively the place.
15. In the open out of foundation Pit, the improper construction may create inclination and deviation of botton expansively ramming pile, even resulting in serious consequences of cracking and splitting.
16. ALAIN DE BOTTON is a British essayist, novelist and, if one uses the term somewhat expansively, philosopher.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
17. "How do we help add that value to a format like the Internet, which is expansively global?" she said.
18. However, in the face of end-user, it is a major challenge that how to make tri-networks integration business into families efficiently and realize open and expansively overall operation.
19. Today, I am like the vast open ocean, free to flow expansively , surging with powerful energy.
20. Now more than ever, we need to inspire young women to think expansively and courageously about the impact they can have on the world.
21. Confining the object of accepting bribes to "property" is too limited, and should be expansively explained and widened to "all interests" by revising penal codes under proper condition.
22. As an effective tactics for promoting technological innovation in enterprise. technological coordination is now adopted expansively in many foreign cooperations.
23. As a nation's capabilities grow, its leaders generally define their interests more expansively and seek a greater degree of influence over what is going on around them.
24. If you're naturally right - brain, start with the big picture and think expansively, no holds barred.
25. Post 1982 there does seem to be a belief in Brazilian football that some kind of contradiction exists between playing well, or certainly playing expansively, and winning.
More similar words: expansion, expensive, exclusively, submissively, expand, lively, offensive, actively, extensive, defensive, responsive, relatively, positively, creatively, effectively, tentatively, comprehensive, respectively, retroactively, alternatively, mansion, transit, transient, transition, passive, massive, drivel, effusive, derisive, decisive.