Random good picture Not show
1) The film had an exciting plot.
2) They uncovered a plot to destabilize the government.
3) The police have uncovered a plot.
4) The experimental plot was'parceled out to the students.
5) The plot was discovered before it was carried out.
6) I have sown the millet in this plot.
7) The play has a very simple plot.
8) This is a novel with a complicated plot.
9) There are some annoying loose ends in the plot.
10) The plot of the TV series is quite complex.
11) Police in Brazil uncovered a plot to kidnap him.
12) The plot of this book is incredible.
13) I have a novel with an intricate plot.
14) The plot often borders on farce.
15) The book is well organized in terms of plot.
16) The film's plot is predictable and the acting is mediocre.
17) They were accused of being privy to the plot against the king.
18) The general is accused of conniving in a plot to topple the government.
19) Security forces have uncovered a plot to overthrow the government.
20) He exposed their plot.
21) A plot to assassinate the banker has been uncovered by the police.
22) They had taken part in a Jacobite plot against William III.
23) The plot was too complicated for me I couldn't follow it.
24) The plot of the movie bears more than a passing resemblance to Jane Austen's "Emma".
25) The plot of the film was too involved - I couldn't understand it.
26) He professed that he knew nothing about the plot.
27) His plot has been struck out.
28) The audience must have been totally mystified by the plot.
29) The court heard how she and her lover hatched a plot to kill her husband.
30) Steps into the dream the paradise,(http://sentencedict.com/plot.html) fantasizes your my romantic plot.