Random good picture Not show
1) She's fairly responsive to new ideas.
2) Harriet was an easy, responsive little girl.
3) The company is highly responsive to changes in demand.
4) Firms have to be responsive to consumer demand.
5) We try to be responsive to the needs of the customer.
6) Her condition is not responsive to drug therapy.
7) She is responsive to kindness.
8) She wasn't responsive to questioning.
9) This car's steering isn't very responsive.
10) The disease has proved responsive to the new treatment.
11) The club is responsive to suggestions or new ideas.
12) These brakes should be more responsive.
13) The audience weren't very responsive and the jokes fell a bit flat.
14) Obviously Nunn had struck a responsive chord.
15) She's a very responsive baby.
16) Our inner critic starts to become very responsive.
17) The uterus is very responsive to bass tones.
18) It can make government intensely responsive to the people.
19) Her condition is usually responsive to drug therapy.
20) But she was less and less responsive to him.
21) How responsive is it to changes in aggregate demand?
22) She seemed relaxed, supportive,(http://sentencedict.com/responsive.html) and responsive to his signals.
23) Infants are most responsive to other human voices.
24) So far, local companies have been the most responsive.
25) The party's policy on childcare facilities has struck a responsive chord with women voters.
26) With an election coming soon, your MP should be very responsive to your request.
27) I tried to get him talking, but he wasn't very responsive .
28) This is so because of the strongly marked contrast between the opening and responsive phrases in each passage.
29) First, the problem presented by the client must be of the type that will be responsive to the structured group programme.
30) Few other paediatric illnesses are as gratifying to diagnose and as uniformly responsive to treatment.
More similar words: be responsible for, response, respond, respondent, correspond, correspondent, corresponding to, sponsor, offensive, defensive, extensive, expensive, comprehensive, impressive, aggressive, regressive, progressive, respectively, irrespective of, espouse, bespoke, on the spot, spontaneous, tablespoon, massive, respite, respect, consist, consign, effusive.