Random good picture Not show
1. You are under no obligation to buy anything.
2. She is under an obligation to her adoptive mother.
3. I'm under obligation to him.
4. We have a moral obligation to protect the environment.
5. I have an obligation to him.
6. You are under no obligation to answer our questions.
7. Employers have an obligation to treat all employees equally.
8. She did not feel under any obligation to tell him the truth.
9. It's her moral obligation to tell the police what she knows.
10. When teachers assign homework, students usually feel an obligation to do it.
11. Too great an eagerneto discharge on obligation is a species of ingratitude.
12. They felt under no obligation to maintain their employees.
13. Don't try to duck out of the obligation.
14. His kindness places us under an obligation to him.
15. They agree to absolve us from our obligation.
16. The obligation was thrust on him.
17. Tutors have a contractual obligation to research and publish.
18. We are under an obligation to help.
19. He absolved me from further obligation.
20. She is under an obligation to her adoptive father.
21. I'm under no obligation to do it.
22. We have a moral obligation to help.
23. One has an obligation to one's friends.
24. Our mortgage advice is given free and without obligation.
25. A lawyer owes an obligation of confidence to the client.
26. Governments have at least a moral obligation to answer these questions.
27. Parents are under a legal obligation to educate their children.
28. I don't want people coming to see me out of a sense of obligation.
29. We attended the party more out of a sense of obligation than anything else.
30. We will send you an estimate for the work without obligation .
More similar words: investigation, allegation, publication, nation, donation, zonation, formation, equation, national, location, operation, education, relation, inflation, isolation, radiation, sensation, variation, summation, situation, migration, violation, combination, indication, occupation, nomination, educational, negotiation, medication, inclination.