Random good picture Not show
2. He's got a headache and a slight fever.
3. They met with a slight mishap on the way.
4. We shouldn't slight anybody even if he's a nobody.
5. The picture was at a slight angle.
6. The X-ray showed a slight irregularity in one lung.
7. There was a slight chill in the air .
8. A slight earth tremor was felt in California.
9. The accident had left him with a slight limp.
10. Her voice had a slight Australian twang.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. It was a slight overlook on my part.
12. A slight breeze was blowing.
13. His mouth gave a slight twitch.
14. Share prices have taken a slight dip.
15. He felt slight irritation at being kept waiting.
16. He gave a slight, sad smile.
17. I positioned the photo at a slight tilt.
18. She said to him with slight irony.
19. The dial records very slight variations in pressure.
20. Unfortunately, this plate has a slight flaw in it.
21. Doctors say he has made a slight improvement.
22. He had developed a slight American accent.
23. I woke up with a slight headache.
24. She smiled to hide her slight embarrassment.
25. She had a slight Australian twang.
26. I've got a slight headache.
27. I have a slight cold.
28. Goods with slight defects are sold at half price.
29. The differences between the pictures are very slight.
More similar words: slightly, highlight, light, flight, light up, delight, lightly, lighting, lightning, might, right, night, height, eighth, all right, tightly, in sight, fighter, tighten, insight, at night, by night, nightmare, midnight, right away, overnight, out of sight, at midnight, straighten, day and night.