Synonym: absorbed, aim, captive, design, engrossed, enwrapped, intention, purport, purpose, spirit, wrapped. Similar words: intend, intense, intensity, sentence, maintenance, enter into, intervention, a bone of contention. Meaning: [ɪn'tent] n. 1. an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions 2. the intended meaning of a communication. adj. giving or marked by complete attention to.
Random good picture Not show
1. She had an intent look on her face.
2. She was intent on pursuing a career in business.
3. His face filled with an intent curiosity.
4. What is the intent of that sentence?
5. He's intent on going to Australia.
6. They are clearly intent on maintaining standards.
7. She behaved foolishly but with good intent.
8. His eyes were suddenly intent.
9. He's intent on getting promotion, and no one's going to stop him!
10. It was their intent to micromanage the issues, to become part of the process.
11. The rebels are obviously intent on keeping up the pressure.
12. He was clearly intent on inflicting serious harm on someone.
13. He was intent on the job he was doing.
14. The bright brown eyes were intent on Marie.
15. Her gaze was suddenly intent.
16. He seems intent on upsetting everyone in the room!
17. I hope you are intent on doing your best.
18. His plan is incompatible with my intent.
19. She was charged with intent to defraud.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Intent upon her work, she didn't notice the cold.
21. A merchant is intent on making money.
22. She denies possessing the drug with intent to supply.
23. She looked from one intent face to another.
24. The Government's avowed intent/purpose/aim is to reduce tax.
25. She was very intent on her work.
26. Are you intent upon destroying my reputation?
27. He was charged with wounding with intent.
28. They were intent on furthering their aims.
29. Booth was a revivalist intent on his Christian vocation.
30. The police charged her with possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life.
More similar words: intend, intense, intensity, sentence, maintenance, enter into, intervention, a bone of contention, entertainment, contend, tent, in tears, painter, Internet, interact, interval, internal, interest, interior, extent, patent, interrupt, interview, interpret, interfere, integrate, in terms of, integrated, center, listen to.