Random good picture Not show
(1) Marion spoke, eager to break the tense silence.
(2) Don't tense your shoulders, just relax.
(3) She sounded tense and angry.
(4) Take a warm bath to soothe tense, tired muscles.
(5) The atomosphere of tense expectancy sobered everyone.
(6) The situation grew increasingly tense.
(7) Every nerve in her body was tense.
(8) Tina was tense[http://sentencedict.com/tense.html], her hand poised over the telephone.
(9) There is no exactly equivalent French tense to the present perfect tense in English.
(10) The audience was tense as they waited for the acrobat to jump.
(11) Is the rope tense?
(12) We were tense with expectancy.
(13) I was feeling a bit tense and restless.
(14) The two countries began to discuss their tense relations.
(15) The massage relaxed my tense back muscles.
(16) Try to act naturally, even if you're tense.
(17) The past tense of 'take' is 'took'.
(18) A bath can relax tense muscles.
(19) After three very tense weeks he phoned again.
(20) The tense silence was punctuated by bursts of gunfire.
(21) " Caught " is an irregular past tense form.
(22) Anything was preferable to the tense atmosphere at home.
(23) She was tense, almost afraid to open the letter.
(24) She realized how tense she was and consciously relaxed.
(25) She tried to relax her tense muscles.
(26) A massage will relax those tense muscles.
(27) His humorous remark lightened the tense atmosphere.
(28) My arms are tired, and my back is tense.
(29) Add -ed to all these verbs to put them in the past tense.
(30) This gesture of goodwill did little to improve the tense atmosphere at the talks.
More similar words: intense, sense, dense, incense, offense, license, expense, defense, in a sense, make sense, consensus, senseless, tension, extension, intensity, extensive, at the expense of, ostensible, ostensibly, insert, insect, consent, counsel, lens, in secret, response, in season, ensue, counselor, ensure.