Random good picture Not show
1. She stayed behind at the office, ostensibly to work.
2. Troops were sent in, ostensibly to protect the civilian population.
3. Ostensibly he was on a business trip, but he spent most of the time on the beach.
4. He did it ostensibly for love, but really for money.
5. Ostensibly this gives greater control, but at considerable cost.
6. His stepdaughter also left - ostensibly for school.
7. Ostensibly, both oral and written questions seek information.
8. Ostensibly these comedias lacrimosas propound to be social plays, but usually they fail.
9. In each case, federal troops were ostensibly used to prevent interference to the mail.
10. The site is under military guard, ostensibly to protect it from attack by anti-government rebels of the New People's Army.
11. This takes the form of an ironic critique ostensibly illustrating the superiority of Philips's pastorals to Pope's.
12. And so ostensibly are the greatest cardinal number and the abominable snowman.
13. Cage made music of non-musical sounds and ostensibly removed or diminished the traditional role of the composer.
14. Ostensibly objective textual scholarship adopted editorial policies which for many years worked to ensure the above assumptions could be confirmed.
15. Although he ostensibly ran his own business, all of his assets were fully encumbered.
16. Oh, yes: They are ostensibly in love and living together.
17. The two casts of characters, although ostensibly cooperating to solve a crime of mutual interest, detest each other.
18. The family remained ostensibly a privileged domain, even while it was being legally and ideologically constructed and unified.
19. They were shot by one or more gunmen ostensibly delivering a painting, business people said.
20. He opened casinos in three more of the ostensibly self-governing black homelands.
21. The government mobilized troops, ostensibly to maintain order and the running of public services.
22. It is the absurdly pompous Pons who ostensibly pieces together the scattered evidence of Urim's past.
23. He has spent the past three months in Florida, ostensibly for medical treatment, but in actual fact to avoid prosecution for a series of notorious armed robberies.
24. Conversely, you may be entitled to disobey an instruction which management ostensibly has the power to give.
25. Many can afford the rents but find themselves excluded - often ostensibly because they have children.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Diligently, even angrily, we express, discuss, and defend our ostensibly knowledgeable positions.
27. Seventy-five percent of the teams in the tourney are done for the year, but the ostensibly underachieving Cats are still alive.
28. He took to keeping Stella at his side during rehearsals, ostensibly to jot down notes.
29. The home-run fence at Southcrest Park has been taken down and replaced by orange cones, ostensibly as a safety precaution.
30. The senior and middle managers whose salaries contributed heavily to the top-heavy cost structure that ostensibly prohibited competitive pricing?
More similar words: comprehensible, sensibility, be responsible for, tension, intensity, extension, extensive, consistent, ostentatious, consistently, visible, sibling, terribly, possible, incredibly, accessible, considerably, as soon as possible, poster, foster, pension, density, offensive, intense, sensitive, defensive, dimension, propensity, dimensions, listen.