Random good picture Not show
1. I intend no modification of my hope...expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free.
3. I intend to spend the night there.
4. I did not intend to be rude.
5. I don't intend staying long.
6. How do you intend to deal with this problem?
7. He seems to intend mischief.
8. Today, I intend to finish reading this book.
9. They intend to invest directly in shares.
10. Do you intend to continue your studies?
11. We intend to pursue this policy with determination.
12. I fully intend to repay them the money that they lent me.
13. She repeated several times that she didn't intend to marry.
14. With only these few words[Sentencedict.com], you can't intend to hocus me.
15. I intend to amortize the total cost of the car over three years.
16. I didn't intend coming to Germany to work.
17. What do you intend for your words?
18. I hear they intend to marry/intend marrying.
19. I fully intend to return home next year.
20. I intend to challenge the legitimacy of his claim.
21. Sketch out what you intend to do.
22. They intend to sue for damages.
23. I intend to right that wrong.
24. The matter cannot rest there-I intend to sue.
25. I intend to lodge an official complaint .
26. He does not intend to relinquish power.
27. They fully intend to protest the decision.
28. I don't intend to be a meal-ticket for anyone.
29. I intend you to take over.
30. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
More similar words: contend, intent, intense, intensity, maintenance, tender, extend, attend, sentence, extended, tendency, attend to, attendance, painter, in tears, in the end, interval, interest, interior, interact, Internet, internal, in terms of, interfere, interpret, interview, integrate, enter into, interrupt, integrated.