Random good picture Not show
2. They lay down under the shade of a tree.
3. A single tree gave shade from the sun.
4. Let's move into the shade.
5. They sat in the shade.
6. His face turned an unnatural shade of purple.
7. We sat down in the shade of the wall.
8. She sat underneath the tree in the shade.
9. These plants grow well in sun or shade.
10. Let's find a table in the shade.
11. The room was painted a subtle shade of pink.
12. She sat in the shade under a tree.
13. Let's sit in the shade and keep cool.
14. These trees afford a pleasant shade.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Great trees are good for nothing but shade.
16. Stay in the shade it's cooler.
17. The temperature can reach 40?C in the shade.
18. He was lying in the shade of the tree.
19. But all sunshine without shade, all pleasure without pain, is not life at all.
20. Without the shade from trees, Earth would get too hot to live on.
21. I keep cool by staying in the shade and not moving much.
22. We sat in a patch of shade under a tree.
23. She raised her hand to shade her eyes from the sun.
24. Don't you think those trousers are a shade too tight?
26. Knowledge is a comfortable and necessary retreat and shelter for us in an advanced age; and if we do not plant it when young[sentencedict.com], it will give us no shade when we grow old.
27. The temperature soared to above 100 degrees in the shade.
28. The ground under the trees was checkered with sunlight and shade.
29. Lots of people were taking a short siesta in the shade.
30. The sun was hot, and there were no trees to offer us shade.