Random good picture Not show
1. The long delay had made me quite apprehensive.
2. We'd been a little apprehensive about their visit.
3. He was rather apprehensive of failure.
4. I am apprehensive that she may fall ill.
5. She was deeply apprehensive about her future.
6. I'm a bit apprehensive about tomorrow's meeting.
7. They felt apprehensive about the approach of war.
8. Some had apprehensive looks on their faces.
9. People are still terribly apprehensive about the future.
10. She was deeply apprehensive that something might go wrong.
11. I was apprehensive that something would go wrong.
12. You have no reason to be apprehensive of the future.
13. I was a little apprehensive about the effects of what I had said.
14. What were the neighbors and zoning board apprehensive about?
15. Gurder cast an apprehensive eye over his shoulder.
16. It is scarcely surprising that opt-out schools are apprehensive.
17. In the apprehensive 1790s hostility towards Methodism certainly increased.
18. The faces hold you: guarded, apprehensive, expectant, confident, resolute.
19. No one said they were apprehensive about the hike.
20. Anyway, she looked very apprehensive after that and asked what I wanted.
21. Some of Sydney's residents are apprehensive about the prospect of a modern equivalent of Elis's tumult.
22. I was very apprehensive - there were very big seas when we started.
23. Heath was apprehensive about it as he forced the Stormont government to resign and ended the parliament of Northern Ireland.
24. I've invited a lot of people to the party, but I'm a bit apprehensive that no one will come.
25. Afterward the architects agreed that they had been very apprehensive about what it would look like.
26. Harriet waited until the door had closed after her and flicked the button, feeling oddly apprehensive.
27. The townsfolk of Berwick were agog, and not a little apprehensive.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. I must admit that before my baby was born I was very apprehensive about motherhood.
29. In the Zirgana mountains large red deer softly returned their gaze from an apprehensive distance.
30. Mr Letterblair put down his glass of port and fixed on his young partner a cautious and apprehensive gaze.
More similar words: comprehensive, apprehend, apprehended, comprehension, comprehensible, reprehensible, offensive, expensive, extensive, defensive, apprentice, appreciate, appreciation, responsive, expansively, apprenticeship, sensitive, impressive, forehead, rehearse, approve, appraise, approach, approval, approve of, appropriate, approximate, suppress, density, tension.