Random good picture Not show
1. Folly is an incurable disease.
2. She has a rare, incurable disease.
3. Vulnerable to the attack,who are incurable.
4. He is suffering from an incurable skin disease.
5. This disease is incurable.
6. Parkinson's disease is a debilitating and incurable disease of the nervous system.
7. My mother is an incurable optimist.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. He has an incurable and widespread nepotism.
9. Poor old William is an incurable romantic.
10. You're a hopeless/incurable romantic.
11. He's an incurable optimist.
12. She's an incurable optimist.
13. All three babies were born with an incurable heart condition.
14. Paycheck dependency is sometimes an incurable disease.
15. Any lung cancer that has spread is considered incurable.
16. That being the case, Chan is an incurable romantic.
17. We were informed she has a rare, incurable disease.
18. Jane is an incurable gossip.
19. My doctor told me that the cancer was incurable.
20. They were portrayed as more potent and, moreover, incurable.
21. Gonorrhea has mutated into deadly and incurable antibiotic-resistant strains.
22. Patients with incurable illnesses are brought to the hospice, where they are given the best possible care.
23. The guidelines say that doctors should seriously consider requests from patients with incurable diseases who ask for their lives to be ended.
24. In other words, the habit is by no means incurable.
25. And like any type of physical handicap, it is incurable.
26. Her hair was disorderly, and the color of her skin was bluish black, which is a sign of incurable leprosy.
27. Or what if he gets a toothache or needs an appendectomy or is bringing some incurable tropical disease over here with him?
28. Alzheimer's Disease was now widely known and recognised as an incurable form of senile dementia.
29. Just inhaling the thick stench down here can fill a person with incurable disease.
30. Once wheat had triumphed on poor land, the imbalance between cattle, sheep, and cash crops became incurable.
More similar words: favourable, endurable, unfavourable, parable, bearable, adorable, desirable, miserable, comparable, favorable, vulnerable, preferable, inexorable, unfavorable, considerable, transferable, incur, concurrent, accurate, accuracy, accurately, inexorably, scrabble, irreparably, considerably, able, viable, cable, table, usable.