Synonym: dependability, dependableness, reliableness. Similar words: liability, ability, stability, capability, disability, availability, accountability, reliable. Meaning: [rɪ‚laɪə'bɪlətɪ] n. the quality of being dependable or reliable.
Random good picture Not show
(1) I can assure you of the reliability of this.
(2) Our goods compete in terms of product quality, reliability and above all variety.
(3) We mustn't presume too much upon the reliability of such sources.
(4) You must not presume too much on the reliability of such sources.
(5) Changes in design will ensure the quality and reliability of the printer.
(6) He's not at all worried about his car's reliability.
(7) Both questioned the reliability of recent opinion polls.
(8) The company has a name for reliability.
(9) The incident cast doubt on her motives and reliability.
(10) Responsibility and reliability are necessary qualifications.
(11) Performance is less important than reliability in a car.
(12) The company has earned a reputation for reliability.
(13) The reliability of these results has been questioned.
(14) The reliability of the statistical estimates can be measured.
(15) The aircraft has an exceptional record of reliability.
(16) Rolls-Royce cars are famous for their quality and reliability.
(17) He wrote a reference for him, describing his reliability and trustworthiness as "above questioning".
(18) I can assure you of the reliability of the information.
(19) I can assure you of the reliability of the news.
(20) His geniality, reliability and ability made him a popular figure.
(21) Car buyers are more interested in safety and reliability than speed. Sentencedict.com
(22) The camera combines rugged reliability with unequalled optical performance and speed.
(23) His muddled evidence casts doubt on his reliability as a witness.
(24) It is important to assess the reliability of the data.
(25) We must not presume too mush on the reliability of such sources.
(26) His reports pointed out that we do not have reliability in the sense of all schools being benchmarked against the best.
(27) You should give the names of two people who can vouch for your honesty and reliability.
(28) The man in the shop gave me his pitch about quality and reliability.
(29) When it came to choosing photographic equipment portability was as important as reliability.
(30) His failure to appear raises serious doubts as to his reliability.
More similar words: liability, ability, stability, capability, disability, availability, accountability, reliable, flexibility, credibility, rehabilitation, utility, facility, civilian, familiar, elite, relief, relieve, derelict, conciliatory, military, be familiar with, facilities, militarism, facilitate, preliminary, mortality, sexuality, little by little, variable.