Antonym: unbearable. Similar words: comparable, be able to, favorable, vulnerable, considerable, be available, Arab, year after year. Meaning: ['beərəbl] adj. capable of being borne though unpleasant.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He found the dullness of his work scarcely bearable.
(2) The money made life more bearable for her.
(3) A cool breeze made the heat pleasantly bearable.
(4) She was the only thing that made life bearable.
(5) It was relatively bearable out for July.
(6) Even Emma Thompson was bearable in it.
(7) Pain control medications may also make symptoms more bearable.
(8) It would be better, it might even be bearable[sentencedict.com], if only he knew what had become of James.
(9) The temperature was more than bearable, and in fact in his leather jacket he was far too warm.
(10) Even this might have been bearable if the King had not been tainted with the vices of meanness and frugality.
(11) The climate is bearable.
(12) The only things that made her life bearable were the occasional visits from her grandchildren.
(13) Life was bearable, without happiness, without grief.
(14) The camaraderie among fellow employees made the tedious work just bearable.
(15) As far as she was concerned, only the weekends made life bearable.
(16) His friendship was the one thing that made life bearable.
(17) Sooner or later he would emerge from the woodwork and proceed to make a bearable situation unbearable.
(18) Rain opened the doors to the garden and fetched cushions so that it was bearable to sit on the scorched chairs. Sentencedict.com
(19) Putting an event in reeltime makes it seem more bearable.
(20) Not exactly funny, I think, but predictable and almost bearable.
(21) At this stage, the arthritis in his fingers was scarcely bearable and writing extremely painful.
(22) It's nice to think you can do something to make a patient's stay in hospital more bearable.
(23) If only she'd been able to ask him why, perhaps it would have been more bearable.
(24) A half-hour wait wasn't going to make anything more bearable.
(25) The humidity was lower, making the high temperatures more bearable.
(26) Until 1975, while copper prices were high, this burden was bearable.
(27) His leg hasn't quite healed yet, but pain-killers make it bearable.
(28) I have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears into something bearable, even hopeful. Bob Hope
(29) It made putting her father to bed that bit more bearable.
(30) It might not be all that much, but it might be almost bearable if they didn't keep tormenting him.
More similar words: comparable, be able to, favorable, vulnerable, considerable, be available, Arab, year after year, beard, bear on, bear out, considerably, bear with, bearings, clear away, far and near, able, cable, table, bear in mind, enable, unable, tableau, variable, vegetable, disabled, suitable, reliable, available, agreeable.