Antonym: undesirable. Similar words: desire, parable, adorable, bearable, favorable, miserable, comparable, endurable. Meaning: [dɪ'zaɪərəbl] adj. 1. worth having or seeking or achieving 2. worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse.
Random good picture Not show
1. A new direction was felt desirable for both parties.
2. Affection is desirable.Money is absolutely indispensable!
3. It is most desirable that he should attend the meeting.
4. My desire for a desirable house will come true in the near future.
5. Prolonged negotiation was not desirable.
6. The most desirable properties necessarily command astonishingly high prices.
7. He found her intensely desirable.
8. It is desirable that interest rates be reduced.
9. It's regarded as a highly desirable job.
10. Experience of computers is highly desirable.
11. It is most desirable that they should both come.
12. She suddenly saw herself as a desirable young woman.
13. The house has many desirable features.
14. This kind of work is seen as desirable.
15. Reducing class sizes in schools is a desirable aim.
16. Such measures are desirable if not essential.
17. It is desirable that interest rates should be reduced.
18. Some reasonable adjustments seem desirable.
19. It is no longer desirable for adult children to live with their parents.
20. A measure of technical knowledge is desirable in this job.
21. It is desirable that you should have some familiarity with computers.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The house is in a very desirable area of the city.
23. It is clearly desirable that domestic and European law should be compatible.
24. It is desirable to keep the cost as low as possible.
25. A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
26. The ability to speak a foreign language is highly desirable .
27. Close collaboration between the Bank and the Fund is not merely desirable(sentencedict.com), it is essential.
28. Although not essential, some prior knowledge of statistics is desirable.
29. The hero falls in love with Dee but eventually cops off with the more desirable Clare.
30. I never wanted to be normal. It was not a thing I ever thought desirable.
More similar words: desire, parable, adorable, bearable, favorable, miserable, comparable, endurable, preferable, vulnerable, unfavorable, despicable, transferable, considerable, desist, design, besides, designs, design for, desiccant, designer, designing, designated, designation, inexorably, scrabble, irreparably, considerably, able, cable.