Random good picture Not show
(1) Such views will not have a favorable reception.
(2) The business outlook for next year is favorable.
(3) Is he favorable to this plan?
(4) Is he favorable to or against the proposal?
(5) The response has been overwhelmingly favorable.
(6) They are favorable to the proposal.
(7) The weather seemed favorable for the race.
(8) We look forward to your favorable reply.
(9) We found that most people are favorable to the idea.
(10) The book received a favorable review.
(11) I can let you have it on very favorable conditions.
(12) The above - mentioned working paper has received favorable responses from many countries.
(13) The company will lend you money on very favorable terms.
(14) The Lakers had a 77-percent favorable rating.
(15) Three years ago[sentencedict .com], circumstances were more favorable.
(16) They seemed to require favorable weather to perform faithfully.
(17) Banks are now offering favorable financing terms.
(18) Opportunity is a favorable occasion for grasping a disappointment. Ambrose Bierce
(19) It now is seeking more favorable terms.
(20) Only 16 percent expressed a favorable view.
(21) Responses from audiences have been overwhelmingly favorable.
(22) But the wind was favorable and they hurried on.
(23) They expect a favorable ruling from the court.
(24) The other story is much more favorable to Theseus.
(25) Navarrete attributed the more favorable portrayals to talks La Raza had with network executives after the 1992 study.
(26) The war has created favorable conditions for the illegal arms trade.
(27) We will always endeavor to offer you our most favorable rates.
(28) Such events occur only when the external conditions are favorable.
(29) She does not believe her response will result in a favorable outcome, whether or not it might.
(30) The outcome of the Geneva summit was even more favorable than I had imagined it would be.
More similar words: favor, favorite, bearable, comparable, vulnerable, considerable, flavor, in favour of, considerably, able, table, cable, enable, unable, be able to, tableau, disabled, reliable, variable, suitable, vegetable, available, on the table, agreeable, acceptable, remarkable, inevitable, changeable, tablespoon, uncomfortable.