Random good picture Not show
1. Cash alone will not make Eastern Europe's banks viable.
2. The committee came forward with one viable solution.
3. The government wants to encourage viable self-contained rural communities.
4. Is there a viable alternative to prison?
5. The project is no longer commercially viable .
6. None of the projects proved financially viable.
7. The factory is no longer economically viable.
8. In order to make the company viable, it will unfortunately be necessary to reduce staffing levels.
9. Will a hotel here be financially viable?
10. Is there a viable alternative to the present system?
11. The scheme is economically viable.
12. I am afraid your plan is not commercially/economically/financially/politically viable.
13. There is no viable alternative.
14. Is the project financially viable ?
15. Such projects are not financially viable without government funding.
16. Solar power is now a viable alternative to oil-fired water heaters.
17. It doesn't sound like a very viable proposition to me.
18. At a certain age, it's not viable for men to take a backward step into unskilled work.
19. It might also finally make recycling economically viable.
20. Do you have a viable alternative?
21. At present such storage is not economically viable.
22. Only a narrow range of speeds was viable.
23. Engineers are still trying to come up with a commercially viable replacement for internal - combustion engines.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. We have concerns about whether the government will be able to provide viable social services for poorer families/provide poorer families with viable social services.
25. If there was any delay then the rescue plan would cease to be viable.
26. The invention requires more development work to make it viable.
27. He could not convince those who held the money bags that his idea was viable.
28. There is a continuing debate about the age at which a human fetus can be considered viable.
29. British Aerospace reckon that the plane will be commercially viable if 400 can be sold.
30. It is only their investment that makes the programme economically viable.
More similar words: reliable, variable, sociable, insatiable, able, table, cable, gabled, notable, usable, enable, unable, be able to, affable, capable, tableau, parable, palpable, suitable, adorable, renewable, amenable, amicable, bearable, culpable, disabled, vegetable, comparable, miserable, timetable.