Synonym: dramatic, sensational. Similar words: spectacle, speculate, speculation, secular, particular, in particular, particularly, aspect. Meaning: [spek'tækjələ(r) /-jʊl-] n. a lavishly produced performance. adj. 1. sensational in appearance or thrilling in effect 2. characteristic of spectacles or drama 3. having a quality that thrusts itself into attention.
Random good picture Not show
1. I was attracted by the spectacular display of fireworks.
2. Casillas made some spectacular saves.
3. The film featured lavish costumes and spectacular sets.
4. He scored a spectacular goal in the second half.
5. It's a typical action film with plenty of spectacular stunts.
6. This is a spectacular film.
7. The landscape is intersected with spectacular gorges.
8. They put on a spectacular firework display.
9. The hotel lies amidst spectacular mountain scenery.
10. We sat on the beach watching a spectacular sunset.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The ceremonial opening of the exhibition was very spectacular.
12. The road twisted between spectacular mountains.
13. The government has made a spectacular U-turn on taxes.
14. Scotland is famous for its spectacular countryside.
15. There was a spectacular sunrise yesterday.
16. The Olympics climaxed in a spectacular closing ceremony.
17. The house has the most spectacular views imaginable.
18. The festival will end with a spectacular laser show.
19. The results have been spectacular.
20. The waterfall is quite spectacular.
21. Giggs scored a spectacular goal.
22. He made a spectacular save.
23. The bombing was a spectacular act of sabotage.
24. Her new book has scored a spectacular success .
25. It was a spectacular achievement on their part.
26. We've had spectacular success with the product.
27. There was a spectacular sunset last night.
28. Their summer tour will culminate at a spectacular concert in London.
29. If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead you anywhere spectacular.
30. The house itself was unimpressive but the location was spectacular.
More similar words: spectacle, speculate, speculation, secular, particular, in particular, particularly, aspect, suspect, prospect, spectrum, inspector, introspect, inspection, perspective, respectively, introspection, with respect to, irrespective of, faculty, regular, calculate, articulate, regularly, calculation, specify, special, species, triangular, popularity.