Random good picture Not show
1. The shares are freely transferable.
2. Tickets are transferable between members of the same family.
3. Your Railcard is not transferable to anyone else.
4. This ticket is not transferable .
5. The single transferable vote system operates.
6. We aim to provide our students with transferable skills .
7. Read each transferable skill listed on the grid.
8. Likewise, the single transferable vote system normally operates, and is usually thought of as operating,[sentencedict .com] in multi-member constituencies.
9. Eurobonds are principally in bearer form, transferable by delivery with no record of holder, thereby preserving anonymity.
10. While not all manufacturing efficiency gains are directly transferable to construction, many are translatable.
11. We propose the single transferable vote, by which electors cast their votes in multi-member constituencies based on natural communities.
12. Third, corporate stock is transferable.
13. Transferable Insurance Policy or Insurance Certificate in duplicate.
14. By Irrevocable, transferable, at sight letter of credit.
15. This payment order is transferable.
16. Because you use these skills automatically you probably will not be aware of the large number of transferable skills you possess.
17. This means that methodologies from one area are not necessarily transferable.
18. Membership of a public company is unlimited and shares, which are quoted on the Stock Exchange, are freely transferable.
19. This helped her develop a number of extremely useful and transferable skills in dealing effectively with a diverse range of people.
20. Considerable skills are required for the management of change - skills which are not necessarily transferable from one environment to another.
21. A buyer's occupation rights and fully paid share in the management company would be fully transferable, but only in combination.
22. Mr. Foulkes I advise the Secretary of State to ensure that all his flight bookings are transferable.
23. One where you can use your areas of special knowledge and the transferable skills that you most enjoy using.
24. It is helpful to start your sentences with the action verbs from the list of transferable skills on the preceding pages.
25. He was introduced to an overseas banker at a business lunch and presented his transferable skills to the banker.
26. The use of investigations promotes active learning, the acquisition of transferable skills and articulates well with other educational provision.
27. Your next position must match the areas of special knowledge and transferable skills you love using.
28. Resistance can be very serious as there is evidence to suggest that the mechanism is cross transferable to antibiotics.
29. Read your story through carefully; each time you come across a transferable skill write it in the margin at the right.
30. They find, for example, that management techniques and problem-solving procedures are readily transferable to the school situation.
More similar words: transfer, preferable, transportable, transfuse, transform, transformation, miserable, vulnerable, considerable, parable, transit, bearable, adorable, transmit, endurable, favorable, comparable, transpose, translate, transport, transient, transition, transparent, transgress, considerably, unfavorable, translucent, transmitted, transaction, translation.