Random good picture Not show
1. The committee backtracked by scrapping the controversial bonus system.
2. The company used to give discretionary bonus payments.
3. Long - term savers qualify for a cash bonus.
4. Company employees received a 25 Christmas bonus.
5. The workers got a Christmas bonus.
6. The bonus must be dealt out fairly.
7. All employees received a ￡100 Christmas bonus.
8. All employees get an annual bonus before the summer holidays.
9. What is actually paid will depend on the bonus payments made at the end of the policy.
10. A bonus will be paid on satisfactory completion of the contract.
11. New Year bonus should be restored.
12. The staff got a Christmas bonus.
13. The bonus helped maintain morale among the staff.
14. He was awarded a cash bonus of ￡200.
15. She's very dissatisfied at not getting a bonus.
16. The company promised us a bonus this year.
17. Employees may occasionally receive bonus payments .
18. Bonus payments provide an incentive to work harder.
19. Each employee received a like bonus.
20. Our Christmas bonus should be restored.
21. The boss crawfished on the Christmas bonus.
22. Bonus payments encourage the attainment of higher production targets.
23. Each worker receives an annual bonus.
24. All workers participate in the bonus scheme.
25. The firm repaid her hard work with a bonus.
26. The win on the pools was a real bonus.
27. I love the job,(sentencedict.com)(sentence dictionary) and it's an added bonus that it's so close to home.
28. What does your share of the bonus work out at?
29. The union has dropped its earlier insistence that workers should receive bonus payments.
30. The warm weather in winter has been a real bonus.