Random good picture Not show
1. The committee backtracked by scrapping the controversial bonus system.
2. The company used to give discretionary bonus payments.
3. All employees get an annual bonus before the summer holidays.
4. Long - term savers qualify for a cash bonus.
5. Company employees received a 25 Christmas bonus.
6. The workers got a Christmas bonus.
7. The bonus must be dealt out fairly.
8. What is actually paid will depend on the bonus payments made at the end of the policy.
9. A bonus will be paid on satisfactory completion of the contract.
10. All employees received a ￡100 Christmas bonus.
11. New Year bonus should be restored.
12. The staff got a Christmas bonus.
13. I love the job, and it's an added bonus that it's so close to home.
14. The bonus helped maintain morale among the staff.
15. He was awarded a cash bonus of ￡200.
16. What does your share of the bonus work out at?
17. If you collect ten bonus points, you will be entitled to a discount.
18. To take advantage of this extra bonus offer, simply tick the box on your order form.
19. She's very dissatisfied at not getting a bonus.
20. Our manager has been fudging the issue of bonus payments for months.
21. The company promised us a bonus this year.
22. Employees may occasionally receive bonus payments .
23. The union has dropped its earlier insistence that workers should receive bonus payments.
24. The warm weather in winter has been a real bonus.
25. The president of the company announced that there would be a bonus.
26. He promised to take me to the match with the added bonus of an afternoon off school.
27. Britain's possession of North Sea oil has proved a bonus for British technology.
28. A new contract is in place. Additionally,(sentence dictionary) staff will be offered a bonus scheme.
29. The job's done that's all well and good but what about the bonus we were promised?
30. The firm recognized Tom's outstanding work by giving him an extra bonus.