Random good picture Not show
1. The exhibition reflected concurrent developments abroad.
2. Galerie St. Etienne is holding three concurrent exhibitions.
3. You can't attend two concurrent events!
4. The twins had concurrent birthday.
5. My opinions are concurrent with yours.
6. Concurrent with her acting career, Bron has managed to write two books of her own.
7. The judge imposed concurrent sentences totalling 14 years for the attacks on the girls.
8. He was imprisoned for two concurrent terms of 30 months and 18 months.
9. The concurrent administration of disulfiram may result in toxic levels of these drugs.
10. Epigastric pain is uncommon and concurrent peptic ulcer disease may lead to an incorrect diagnosis.
11. Resident Magistrate Mr Harry Hall imposed a concurrent sentence of six months imprisonment on each charge.
12. All this is concurrent with a decline in intellectual egocentrism and an increased ability to see the viewpoint of others.
13. To do so, a concurrent measurement of serum albumin and total calcium should be obtained.
14. For the same reason the concurrent use of disulfiram and antidepressants is not indicated.
15. A concurrent exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art offers a fuller look at Rothko's work.
16. He was also given concurrent youth custody sentences of five years, three years and one year.
17. A concurrent trade fair will comprise stands of about fifty museums, exhibition specialists and suppliers.
18. Concurrent with major exhibition at Ulster Folk and Transport Museum.
19. Where there are concurrent criminal proceedings a parent may seek an adjournment of the care proceedings until the criminal process is completed.
20. Up to 48 concurrent asynchronous lines are available for printers and VDUs.
21. Concurrent is also restricting its sales focus to seven vertical markets to maintain its profits.
22. Patients were excluded from further examination after their dyspepsia clinic visit if they had severe concurrent cardiovascular or respiratory disease.
23. Competitions for consumer goods are usually promoted on the pack concurrent with in-store promotion.
24. Since the primary contraindications to sildenafil use are certain concurrent medications,(sentencedict.com) this is a significant omission.
25. The functions which may be exercised by parish, town and community councils are nearly all concurrent functions with district councils.
26. Among these hypokalaemia is the most consistent and important finding, and its magnitude correlates well with the concurrent serum theophylline concentration.
27. Behavioural problems at 3-4 years of age have also been associated with maternal depression, both concurrent and postnatal.
28. As with all the sexually transmitted diseases, the possibility of other concurrent infection must be considered and excluded.
29. It is not yet clear whether metasomatism takes place earlier than, concurrent with or subsequent to alkaline igneous activity and melt migration.
30. However, Thomas's case was concerned with the question whether the courts and the visitor had concurrent jurisdictions over such disputes.
More similar words: current, recurrent, currently, currency, deterrent, irreverent, incur, concentrate, concentration, concentrating, concentrate on, curriculum, blackcurrant, surreptitious, curriculum vitae, irreverence, concept, concede, conceit, concert, concern, conceal, conclude, conceive, concrete, conceited, concealed, concluded, conclusion, conception.