Random good picture Not show
(1) He aimed at accuracy and perfection.
(2) I doubt the accuracy of his statement.
(3) Check your work to insure its accuracy.
(4) I doubt the accuracy of your statement.
(5) The needle has to be positioned with pinpoint accuracy.
(6) Accuracy is not always compatible with haste.
(7) The latest missiles can be fired with incredible accuracy.
(8) You may depend on the accuracy of the report.
(9) For the sake of historical accuracy, please permit us to state the true facts.
(10) At first he insisted on the accuracy of his account, however, he agreed with what I said.
(11) He's a stickler for detail/accuracy/efficiency.
(12) We cannot guarantee the accuracy of these figures.
(13) The computer will calculate your position with pinpoint accuracy.
(14) The pilots bombed strategic targets with pinpoint accuracy.
(15) He passes the ball with unerring accuracy.
(16) He aims at great accuracy.
(17) The missiles can hit targets with pinpoint accuracy.
(18) The translation sacrifices naturalness for the sake of accuracy.
(19) Check the accuracy of everything in your CV.
(20) These refinements have increased the machine's accuracy by 25%.
(21) His drawings are remarkable for their accuracy.
(22) A high degree of accuracy is needed.
(23) Competitors will be judged on speed and accuracy.
(24) All hi-tech weaponry demands frequent servicing to ensure accuracy.
(25) She hit the target with deadly accuracy.
(26) Experts discounted the accuracy of the polls.
(27) The new weapon's strength lies in its accuracy.
(28) She hits the ball with great accuracy.
(29) These missles can be fired with pinpoint accuracy.
(30) He cannot vouch for the accuracy of the story.
More similar words: accurate, accurately, occur, accuse, the accused, conspiracy, meritocracy, accusation, legacy, privacy, efficacy, occupy, curve, rural, occupation, curious, current, curtain, currency, security, currently, encourage, cultural, naturally, curriculum, insurance, courageous, discourage, encouraging, discouraged.