Random good picture Not show
(1) He claimed to know these things by divine revelation.
(2) There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children. Nelson Mandela
(3) Each successive revelation of incompetence is another nail in the chairman's coffin.
(4) Degas's work had been a revelation to her.
(5) My trip to Texas was a revelation.
(6) His acting ability was a revelation to us all.
(7) Alice Walker's novel was a real revelation to me.
(8) He claimed to have had a revelation from God.
(9) This book came as a complete revelation to me.
(10) These events were seen as a divine revelation.
(11) A sudden flash of revelation came to him.
(12) His performance in the race today was a revelation to everyone.
(13) Marriages were broken and lives ruined by the revelation of double-dealing.
(14) The company's financial problems followed the revelation of a major fraud scandal.
(15) The revelation of his scandalous past led to his resignation.
(16) The demonstration proves something of a revelation for our teachers.
(17) This revelation enables us to show kindness to others.
(18) The revelation almost destroyed the O'Dell family.
(19) They were thunderstruck by this revelation.
(20) I mentioned the word revelation just then.
(21) Also of widebody design is Dunlop's highly acclaimed Revelation.
(22) Understanding across such barriers comes like revelation.
(23) In Revelation 13 the link between the cosmic powers and the deep is quite explicit.
(24) The revelation of Niagara Falls as a place of horror dovetailed neatly with the appearance of the Gothic romance in literature.
(25) The senator has been in the spotlight recently since the revelation of his tax frauds.
(26) To many younger members of her audience[sentencedict.com],[Sentencedict.com] these performances must have come as a revelation.
(27) Excuse me while I pour a cup, just to get over the revelation.
(28) To those like me whose education concentrated on the physical rather than the biological sciences, the Nilsson film was a revelation.
(29) To us poorly equipped and half-starved rebels it was a revelation.
(30) Theology must somehow be playing on a different pitch, with revelation determining the rules and faith the outcome.
More similar words: relation, correlation, relationship, in relation to, relatively, prevention, violation, inflation, isolation, regulation, population, speculation, calculation, legislation, translation, installation, relative, revolutionary, nation, zonation, equation, operation, formation, location, donation, education, national, situation, variation, allegation.