Random good picture Not show
1. We should have had a proper discussion before voting.
2. Osborne emerged victorious after the second round of voting.
3. The government proposed changes to the voting system.
4. Voting is the exercise of a civil right.
5. The voting system is weighted against the smaller parties.
6. You'd better allow for the members voting against you.
7. Officials had not been allowed to monitor the voting.
8. They tried to intimidate the young people into voting for them.
9. People's voting habits are influenced by political, social and economic factors.
10. They said they would not be voting for him because he was too left-wing.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The Voting Rights Act was needed to empower minority groups.
12. My brother's voting for me by proxy in the club elections.
13. Republics will have voting rights propor-tionate to the size of their economies.
14. She was elected on the second round of voting.
15. Rumours of ballot-rigging discouraged many from voting.
16. Further voting might be held over until tomorrow.
17. Voting took place peacefully across most of the country.
18. They will decide for voting against him.
19. There was no possibility of changing the voting procedure.
20. The constituency are voting tomorrow.
21. What do you infer from the voting figures?
22. Voting showed a 10% swing to the Opposition.
23. He was eliminated in the first round of voting.
24. Voting showed a 10% swing to Labour.
25. Voting began about two hours ago.
26. Voting will take place on May 1.
27. The politician tried to disaffect every major voting bloc.
28. He changed from voting against to abstaining.
29. He delegated his voting right to his secretary.
30. A s nobody was willing to give in, he came out for another voting.
More similar words: shooting, not in the least, rating, testing, setting, hunting, awaiting, blotting, exciting, parenting, existing, operating, creating, lighting, marketing, reporting, accounting, continuing, devastating, fascinating, distinguish, constructing, concentrating, unrelentingly, electroplating, voter, vote in, devote, notion, motive.