Random good picture Not show
1. The ship forged ahead under a favourable wind.
2. My first impression of him was favourable.
3. Is he favourable to the proposal?
4. The scheme might work better with more favourable circumstances.
5. She gained a highly favourable impression of the company.
6. The biography shows him in a favourable light.
7. She made a favourable impression on his parents.
8. His recently completed chapel for Fitzwilliam is attracting favourable comment.
9. We found that most people are favourable to the idea.
10. It's encouraging to receive a favourable report on one's work.
11. Reactions to the proposal so far have been adverse/favourable/mixed.
12. We welcome any comments from viewers,(sentencedict .com) favourable or otherwise.
13. Conditions are very favourable for starting a business.
14. His proposals met with a broadly favourable response.
15. The court's judgement was favourable to their client.
16. The disease spreads quickly under favourable conditions .
17. You made a favourable impression on the examiners.
18. My wife's verdict on my cooking was very favourable.
19. These terms were favourable to India.
20. Favourable weather yielded a good crop.
21. We formed a very favourable impression of her.
22. That improved Mrs Goole's already favourable opinion of him.
23. The general tone of the report was favourable.
24. The weather was favourable for a barbecue outside.
25. The play got a favourable reception from the critics.
26. The proposal has received a generally favourable reaction.
27. Reviews of the book have been favourable.
28. She made a very favourable impression on us.
29. Conditions are now favourable for skiing.
30. The bank will lend your company quite a huge sum of money on very favourable terms.
More similar words: favorable, unfavorable, endurable, in favour of, parable, avoidable, adorable, bearable, comparable, miserable, desirable, preferable, inexorable, vulnerable, transferable, considerable, favor, favored, favorite, endeavour, inexorably, scrabble, irreparably, considerably, able, viable, cable, table, liable, notable.