Random good picture Not show
1. The fire caused considerable damage to the church.
2. The argument seemed to have considerable merit.
3. The situation called for considerable tact.
4. We've saved a considerable amount of money.
5. This essay shows considerable intelligence.
6. The health risk from drinking unclean water is considerable.
7. He is a negotiator of considerable skill.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. I admired his considerable mental agility.
9. Harry had considerable success dapping with the natural fly.
10. The prison service is already under considerable strain.
11. He argued his case with considerable subtlety.
12. There is considerable pressure on teenagers to conform.
13. She argued her case with considerable passion.
14. She showed considerable talent for getting what she wanted.
15. It is a considerable sum of money.
16. The town is a considerable distance from the coast.
17. Caring for elderly relatives requires considerable moral courage.
18. She is a woman of considerable culture.
19. There is considerable anxiety among staff about job losses.
20. There is considerable uncertainty about the company's future.
21. The performance received considerable acclaim.
22. They exerted considerable influence within the school.
23. The newspaper article caused the actor considerable distress.
24. He wheedled money from his father with considerable finesse.
25. I was in considerable discomfort from the headache.
26. She held him in considerable respect.
27. Both men imbibed considerable quantities of gin.
28. The news was greeted with considerable popular acclamation.
29. To be without Pearce would be a considerable blow.
30. The number of students at a college can be subject to considerable fluctuation.
More similar words: considerably, consideration, consider, be considered as, vulnerable, bearable, favorable, comparable, outsider, consist, consist of, consist in, consistent, side by side, consistently, be responsible for, side, aside, able, beside, cable, table, besides, enable, unable, sidewalk, put aside, set aside, resident, on the side.