Random good picture Not show
(1) It's impossible to be accurate about these things.
(2) She gave an accurate account of the case.
(3) The figures they have used are just not accurate.
(4) The report was accurate and well balanced.
(5) His account of what happened is substantially accurate.
(6) He has made an accurate measurement of my garden.
(7) Accurate identification of these birds is difficult.
(8) This book is generally accurate.
(9) The number is accurate to three decimal places.
(10) Accurate measurement is very important in science.
(11) The model of the village is accurate down to the last detail.
(12) The brochure tries to give a fair and accurate description of each hotel.
(13) Is this watch accurate?
(14) His predictions proved accurate.
(15) The police are trying to obtain a more accurate picture of crime levels.
(16) Modern missiles are so accurate because their flight is controlled by computer.
(17) Police have stressed that this is the most accurate description of the killer to date.
(18) His description was accurate.
(19) It is vital to keep accurate records.
(20) Price is not always an accurate marker of quality.
(21) My watch is not very accurate.
(22) Journalists are not always accurate .
(23) His description had been reasonably accurate.
(24) My secretary is accurate in her typing.
(25) Broadcast news was accurate and reliable but deadly dull.
(26) We need accurate up-to-the-minute reportage of events.
(27) It would be difficult to make an accurate forecast.
(28) I don't think these figures are anywhere near accurate.
(29) Accurate records must be kept.
(30) Try to keep accurate accounts.
More similar words: accurately, accuracy, accelerate, occur, accuse, the accused, accusation, rate, accentuate, accommodate, operate, cooperate, decorate, tolerate, desperate, generate, strategy, moderate, at any rate, strategic, corporate, frustrate, elaborate, integrate, inveterate, incorporate, desperately, integrated, illustrate, concentrate.