Random good picture Not show
1. Charity shops and jumble sales welcome usable clothes.
2. The bike is rusty but usable.
3. Half of the island's population has no usable English.
4. The computer language involved was readily usable.
5. How can we display this data in a usable form?
6. The manuscript might be usable if the author could fill it out a little.
7. The specific software is also usable in other areas of research.
8. A refining process is used to extract usable fuel from crude oil.
9. Also old but usable Jazz Bass hard case.
10. This includes usable samples of the various macro commands.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. I know the bicycle's old, but it's still usable.
12. A bad burn could mean no usable clinker and hence no pay.
13. They are usable by any member of staff when not required by students.
14. Moreover, the computer language involved was readily usable by staff with limited computer experience.
15. The refinery turns crude oil into usable products such as gas and tar.
16. So it produces usable power for an electric generator, without any input.
17. This tyre is so worn that it is no longer usable.
18. Once you are satisfied that the flue is in a usable condition, you can turn your attention to the fireplace itself.
19. The processing required to convert the typesetting format to a usable format was essentially iterative and needed to be performed with care.
20. As high-performance computing hardware is built, the systems software to make it usable is developed, then the applications software.
21. It had the immediate effect, he said, of cutting the volume of usable corneas in half.
22. The new plan measures 10,554 m2 of which only 8,322 square metres will be usable space.
23. In deaf - hearing interaction, however, it is possible to consider the interlanguage as a usable form.
24. When they work, compression schemes provide a lot more usable space for almost no investment.
25. The stairway was supported by four oak posts, allowing usable open space.
26. Other systems do not need large amounts of limestone and produce usable pure sulphur or acid rather than waste.
27. On the other hand, we understand why you would prefer not to see usable food go down the garbage disposal.
28. You can use the DESQview utility, Manifest, to examine this area to see if it's usable.
29. The plant produces 2. 25 million gallons of water usable for irrigation each day, shipping solids that remain to Encina.
30. Once this nucleus of states demonstrated that the surveillance mechanism was practical and usable, a gradual expansion into other states occurred.
More similar words: disabled, able, table, cable, unable, enable, affable, capable, be able to, tableau, variable, reliable, adorable, amenable, bearable, suitable, vegetable, available, comparable, favorable, personable, timetable, agreeable, on the table, enjoyable, formidable, insatiable, impeccable, preferable, delectable.